Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

looking to get Indy tix

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

looking to get Indy tix

ive never been so wheres the best place to watch the race from? i was thinking of getting penthouse seats. is that worth it? or should i just get some T7 grandstand seats?
    also i didnt see pit passes or anything like that, are there any?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

looking to get Indy tix

All AMA have Pit access, but I would put money that Mot GP will not allow it.
    Isn't there option when searching out ticket packages? If they had it I would think it would be part of a package.

At least look for a chance for signing oppertunities in a schedule somewhere?

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

looking to get Indy tix

no. their website sucks compared to lagunas. i cant tell if the seats are good or bad that im looking at.

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Be Squid, Be Proud bostongixxer's Avatar

looking to get Indy tix

I'm in Penthouse A...first choice was Penthouse B, but those must have been reserved in advance for corporate people. I liked the location on top of T1, hoping I'd get a look toward the next couple of turns. Not sure that Penthouse A will be as good, but I have my tickets and I'm just happy to be there. Agreed that the site sucks for trying to figure out seating locations. There are different packages that I saw that may be worth checking out. They are on the site. If money isn't an option, get the vivaducati deal.

2020 KTM SMC R
    2006 GSXR-600 Race (LRRS #199)
    NO LIMIT

looking to get Indy tix

Quote Originally Posted by bostongixxer View Post
    I'm in Penthouse A...first choice was Penthouse B, but those must have been reserved in advance for corporate people. I liked the location on top of T1, hoping I'd get a look toward the next couple of turns. Not sure that Penthouse A will be as good, but I have my tickets and I'm just happy to be there. Agreed that the site sucks for trying to figure out seating locations. There are different packages that I saw that may be worth checking out. They are on the site. If money isn't an option, get the vivaducati deal.
    I managed to snap up Penthouse B seats... (web site was actually taking reservations days before the offical date)
    from Aand B and just about anywhere should get great views of track and big screen TV's...
    oh I also snapped up a 40' motorhome spot right behind start/finish grandstands area time
    Graham

Graham
    "If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee — that will do them in"