Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Loser harley/chopper guys...

Since I'm new to the bike world, i honestly didn't think it would be a problem to park my F2 in with a few choppers. My buddy who has his car, is busting me that i shouldn't park there. I figured, what the hell, we're all bikers. Now, i'm not a squid in anyway, so i pull up, hook up my helmet, and head inside.

Fast forward about an hour, several bikes have come and gone, and i go leave. Choke is open....I didn't do that....bike reeks of fuel, and wont start. Fucking faggot chopper riders had the choke open, must have turned the throttle a bunch and flooded it bad. I wanted to kick their bikes over like dominoes.

Anyway, guess i learned a lesson, its just not the same in the bike world as the car world.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drowner View Post
    Since I'm new to the bike world, i honestly didn't think it would be a problem to park my F2 in with a few choppers. My buddy who has his car, is busting me that i shouldn't park there. I figured, what the hell, we're all bikers. Now, i'm not a squid in anyway, so i pull up, hook up my helmet, and head inside.

Fast forward about an hour, several bikes have come and gone, and i go leave. Choke is open....I didn't do that....bike reeks of fuel, and wont start. Fucking faggot chopper riders had the choke open, must have turned the throttle a bunch and flooded it bad. I wanted to kick their bikes over like dominoes.

Anyway, guess i learned a lesson, its just not the same in the bike world as the car world.

Were you expecting them to leave roses on your tank???/

CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 KTM 560 SMR - 2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2002-2006

I wasn't expecting them to fuck with my bike, they can sit there and talk shit, but what the fuck?

When I wave to another rider on the street, street bikes always return the gesture, but those 'losers' are some wave some don't even look. Sorry about the assholes messing with your bike.

it's like a little club (hd only) i work with a few members of this club... nice people and will chat bikes but don't engage in any "my bike" talk with them. i wave at all bikes, i figure 98% of riding is being on two wheels. crap, i even wave at scooters. f'ing with your bike is low down dirty. maybe you should get an alarm. some of these even have proximity and shock as an added feature. btw not all harley guys will f with another brand of bike just because it's different... thats em....racist right?

1) You're not as patriotic as them. I'm finally realizing that Harley riders are the most patriotic Americans around. How many sport bikes do you see with American flags hanging off the back? Or sport bike riders with "terrorist hunting permit" stickers on their helmets? If you want to be American, you buy a Harley and develop a sweet beer gut.

2) Having a Harley not only makes you a real American, but a tough guy. Because being fat and 55 years old isn't a strike against you, as long as you shave your head, grow a goatee, and ride around with a badass scowl on your face. You don't want to fvck with a former fat kid who can only throw a baseball like a girl, because he's got a HARLEY!!! Throw 10 of them together, and they have the right to pick on the lone kid with the CBR.

They're as big of pathetic poser losers as the wannabe gangsta/bling crowd.

"It is important never to forget where u all came from — becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place — de punani."
    -Ali G

Triumph Daytona 675 SE

And then there is "Us" you know the guys who just like all bikes. Sportbike, Choppers, Harelys, bling out sport bikes, drag bikes and stock bikes Yea.

I'm a real asshole

Bikeless

shit, you think thats bad try owning a Buell... The HD guys fuck with you cause it looks like a sport bike, the sport bike guys fuck with you cause it has a HD motor.

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slaps76 View Post
    1) You're not as patriotic as them. I'm finally realizing that Harley riders are the most patriotic Americans around. How many sport bikes do you see with American flags hanging off the back? Or sport bike riders with "terrorist hunting permit" stickers on their helmets? If you want to be American, you buy a Harley and develop a sweet beer gut.

2) Having a Harley not only makes you a real American, but a tough guy. Because being fat and 55 years old isn't a strike against you, as long as you shave your head, grow a goatee, and ride around with a badass scowl on your face. You don't want to fvck with a former fat kid who can only throw a baseball like a girl, because he's got a HARLEY!!! Throw 10 of them together, and they have the right to pick on the lone kid with the CBR.

They're as big of pathetic poser losers as the wannabe gangsta/bling crowd.
    HDs are about as american as Hondas

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

2) Having a Harley not only makes you a real American, but a tough guy.

truer words were never spoken.

i was thinking about that lane splitting thread,too. what if thebikers caught lane splitting are Harleys? do they get pulled over?

HD riders work really hard to get that scowl look ... more work there than keeping that pig of a bike upright in twisties.

Your first mistake ... going to the same place they hang out.
    What were you doing there anyways ... ?

These people if you want to call them that are what Kurt Vonnegut calls Grandfalloons ....

Look it up in wikipedia if you want a laugh.

I am a real somebody because ....

Posting Freak

Coming from a new Buell owner.... you do get it both ways...
    i tell the sport bike guys i wanted somethin different, and i tell the harley guys i wanted a lump that could corner...

I would buy a Buell. There not HDs, IMO, in the same way. They're for people who want to RIDE.

Question Loser harley/chopper guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Drowner View Post
    Since I'm new to the bike world, i honestly didn't think it would be a problem to park my F2 in with a few choppers. ...

The F2 has an accelerator pump? If not, the fuel tank may not be venting properly.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

Maybe that is what I am doing wrong when I ride my hawg.

<----going to start growing a goatee and shave my head.

This is getting old, people are either cool or assholes and it is not determined by what you ride, who you ride, what job you have, the color of your skin, the size of your penis or what size shoes you wear.

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

Lifer

I like choppers, anyone want to trade?

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    HDs are about as american as Hondas
    Harleys are actually less American - the transmission gears are made in the Czech Republic...

The Honda plant in Marysville, OH gets most of the motorcycle sub-systems from American based companies (with their headquarters in Japan...)

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

1)

Having a Harley not only makes you a real American, but a tough guy. Because being fat and 55 years old isn't a strike against you, as long as you shave your head, grow a goatee, and ride around with a badass scowl on your face.
    new sig line! thanks slaps

how do you know it was them? Maybe it was some other random person walking by

Posting Freak

yeah, mirroring what katana said... how do you know it was them? what i said above was just kiddin around. I have actually had more Harley guys (who are not bald and 55) ask me about my bike then the sportbike crowd. I actually feel like the sportbike guys give me a harder time any day of the week. The harley guys like how it sounds, and that it has their old baby sportster motor in it.

Oh and i was even surprised that some of those harley 800 lb bikes could destroy any of our bikes in a straight line... somethin to be said for over 130-145 lb/ft of torque

Yeah, pepole are people... some are assholes. I've talked to plenty of Harley guys who have liked my sportbikes. The superhawk used to get comments all the time about it's sound... The GSXR just looks so nimble by comparison that many of those guys are interested in what it's like to ride something that can turn and stop like that. They pretty much all say "that ain't for me... but... " Which is cool... I don't take that the wrong way. Sure some are douchebags, but to be fair I've met my share of assclowns on sportbikes too.

Now if those guys fucked with your bike they deserve a boot up the ass... Harley, sportbike, Vespa scooter, whatever.

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Dictionary quoting knob stoinkythepig's Avatar

No one flooded your bike. It has no accelerator pumps. Twisting the throttle while it's not running does absolutely nothing. You may need to fix your float valves.

Quote Originally Posted by ff36buell View Post

Oh and i was even surprised that some of those harley 800 lb bikes could destroy any of our bikes in a straight line... somethin to be said for over 130-145 lb/ft of torque

slow down, any of our bikes? most if not all 600 and above sportbikes would show any harly including the v-rod its ass in a drag race. liter bikes are in the 9's stock with the right rider never mind the zx-14 or busa. the heavily modified harlys that run quick numbers are still air cooled and almost un-streetable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast