Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Must Love those NH State Troopers

Yesterday as my girlfriend and I were heading back from Bartlett New Hamshire we were approaching the Dover, NH toll booth on RT. 16. I paid for us at the booth and she took off first. After I put my wallet in my pocket i began to go myself. As i approach the middle lane I accelerated and the front wheel went up about 6-8 inches if that. I quiclky shifted to second gear knowing there were state troopers all over. After about 2 miles i saw the blues in my mirrors so i quickly checked my other mirror and saw my girlfriend about a car length behind me. The trooper cut off three vehicles and drove right into my girlfriend causing her to alsmost lose control. I pulled over and she sped up and then pulled over. The trooper walked up to me and said "hey stuntman that little stunt just cost you your license." I replied with what do you mean. He then said he caught me riding wheelies up and down the highway and that i was recklessly driving and he is going to have my license taken away. I told him i have never had a ticket with my bike in the 10 years i have had it and nor was i doing any wheelies or driving recklessly. He then said that i was not speeding. He came back and gave me a ticket for reckless driving and an automatic court appearence on AUg. 22. I then told him that if there was a reckless driver it was him because he almost caused my girlfriend to crash. All he said was have a nice day and took off. What an ass and i can't wait for that day to prove him wrong.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Dude, what a d*ck!!! I fukin hate ego tripping Pigs.

did you're girlfriend yell at him for almost making her dump her bike??? I would have been all over that sh*t.

"Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them"

she was very nervous. he farther crashed his bike over the weekend and thats why we where going the speed limit and riding safe. she is going to come with me to fight this one.

Resident Bosox Aficionado mikem317's Avatar

Next time don't stop.

Regards,
    Mike

Where were you on October 27, 2004? // Got Wallpaper? // Special Discount for Boston Red Sox Fans! // Because even Alex Rodriguez has feelings too...

"Everytime I see a Yankee's hat, I see a swastika just a little off kilter." -- Bill "Spaceman" Lee

Originally posted by iwannaride
    she was very nervous. he farther crashed his bike over the weekend and thats why we where going the speed limit and riding safe. she is going to come with me to fight this one.
    This was right out of the Toll right? I wonder if it's all on tape and you can get a copy to bag that fuker.

i am in the process of checking that now. i didn't take off cause he almost hit my girlfriend and i did nothing wrong to think i was in trouble

Live free or die.

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Lawyer up

The officer appeared unhinged and aggitatated....

He had me confused with another rider some time ago....

No wheelies ever...
    If there was a surge from slipped clutch you did not notice

Your wife can testify if she was in a position to observe you.

Where was the officer to observe your alleged offense

Glen Beck is John the Baptist

good luck. Hope you win his badge!

this will be fun. i spoke to alt. from the nh state police and he said the same i think he is going to try to make it also, he knows me really well and know that that is not how i ride.

You said that the trooper drove into your girlfriend as in there was a collision?

If so then I would call that an accident, no?

Yesterday I was riding home on Rte 10 in RI off of 95, passed at a pace <3mph faster then trooper in right lane. He immediately got on my tail, was 10' from my rear tire going 50 MPH. I got into right lane and then he rocketed off. It was very pointless. If he had to go someplace fast he could have used his lights or siren.

Andrew
    03 Suzuki SV650

didn't you say you pulled a 6 or 8" wheelie?

He obviously saw it.... you're probably screwed. I hope not though.

TL1000R --- For those who like to drive high speed tanks

Posting Freak

If he does not have you on tape doing this so called reckless riding he dont have shit....and as for him running your girlfriend off the road, Now I can say I belive the guy who told me he was doing about 85mph on 93 and a NH trooper started pulling him over by running him off the road into the grass until he lost it on down he went..the trooper told him he has the right to do that.Well if that should ever happen to me I will need eveyone on NESR to come to my arraignment becuase he will then have a reason to lock me up for assault,thats right me and him toe to toe right on the highway, hopefully he does not shot me to death.

Resident Bosox Aficionado mikem317's Avatar

Originally posted by UPANDCOMING
    If he does not have you on tape doing this so called reckless riding he dont have shit....and as for him running your girlfriend off the road, Now I can say I belive the guy who told me he was doing about 85mph on 93 and a NH trooper started pulling him over by running him off the road into the grass until he lost it on down he went..the trooper told him he has the right to do that.Well if that should ever happen to me I will need eveyone on NESR to come to my arraignment becuase he will then have a reason to lock me up for assault,thats right me and him toe to toe right on the highway, hopefully he does not shot me to death.
    Almost running her off the road. Not sure if that'll hold any water really.

Regards,
    Mike

Where were you on October 27, 2004? // Got Wallpaper? // Special Discount for Boston Red Sox Fans! // Because even Alex Rodriguez has feelings too...

"Everytime I see a Yankee's hat, I see a swastika just a little off kilter." -- Bill "Spaceman" Lee

he did not hit her, but we ride staggered so i can see her in my mirror, which puts her about a bike length or two behind me which is obviously not enough for a car to fit into. He was in the middle lane and then just cut over to the right lane causing her to drive into the breakdown lane to avoid him hitting her. Luckily she did not panic and crash because i would have lost i and probably gone to jail for a/b on an officer. There was a truck that we followed from bartlett new hampshire that was there the whole time and i got his plate and actually spoke with him today. he was as surprised as i was at the ticket and said he will be a witness if necessary.

it the front wheel lifted and you admit it was accidental, the you are admitting you were out of control of your bike....verdict guilty

if you admit you did it due to rapid acceleration, they will get you for display of power

best defense is to not admit the wheelie, try to convince the court that the cop was hallucinating

in other words.... your fucked

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

i think i have it all under control. all i can do is wait and prove i was not riding a wheelie or riding recklessly

Originally posted by RandyO
    it the front wheel lifted and you admit it was accidental, the you are admitting you were out of control of your bike....verdict guilty

if you admit you did it due to rapid acceleration, they will get you for display of power

best defense is to not admit the wheelie, try to convince the court that the cop was hallucinating

in other words.... your fucked
    Isn't the charge called Misuse of power ?

TIMMYDUCK

if i did a wheelie thats what it should be but this guy was just trying to be a tough guy. we will just have to see how it works out in the end

You do not have to prove you did or didn't do anything. He has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you did break the law.

You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

Originally posted by dhuze
    You do not have to prove you did or didn't do anything. He has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you did break the law.
    in the eyes of most courts, a police officer's word as a direct witness is considered proof beyond reasonable doubt, unless you can destroy his credibility

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

One answer to this..

Massachusetts Plates and Resident..

In Summary... your Fucked!

2001 RC51!!!
    2007 Husky SMR 510 - no longer... blown tranny

1. Your from Mass
    2. You did a wheelie
    3. You got caught
    4. You my friend are fucked

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

when you go to court ask him what he means by "doing a wheelie". for all you know some asshat WAS doing wheelies and his bike looks like yours.

go to the library and pick up "how to fight tickets and win" and then brush up on your NH law and look up the ticket he wrote you. read what it ACTUALLY says.
    i won a ticket this way for illegible plate... the law said it couldnt be "swinging" and had to be at the rearmost part of the bike. he wrote me for no light but the law didnt state that i needed one.

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Originally posted by SVRACER01
    when you go to court ask him what he means by "doing a wheelie". for all you know some asshat WAS doing wheelies and his bike looks like yours.

go to the library and pick up "how to fight tickets and win" and then brush up on your NH law and look up the ticket he wrote you. read what it ACTUALLY says.
    i won a ticket this way for illegible plate... the law said it couldnt be "swinging" and had to be at the rearmost part of the bike. he wrote me for no light but the law didnt state that i needed one.
    Very true!! Even if he misspelled anything in the ticket, you can use that against him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast