Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Anyone know this Guy from VT

Anyone know this Guy from VT

Says a truck pulled out on him.

Be careful out there boys and girls .

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20...7/0/THISJUSTIN

MIDDLESEX – A 43-year-old Middlesex man was injured when his motorcycle crashed as he tried to avoid a pickup truck early Wednesday morning, according to the Vermont State Police.

Christopher Baker broke his collarbone and sustained minor scrapes, burns and bruising in the accident, which took place at about 6:10 a.m. at the intersection of Route 2 and Route 100B in Middlesex, police said in a news release.

Police said Baker was driving his 2001 Suzuki motorcycle west on Route 2 when a pickup truck started to turn onto the highway from Route100B.

Baker told police he hit the brakes when he saw the truck start to pull onto Route 2.

The motorcycle started to spin counterclockwise and then crashed onto its right side, said police, reportedly landing on Baker.

Baker was transported to Central Vermont Medical Center and later released.

Police did not name the driver of the pickup truck, but did note that the two vehicles did not collide.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    TIMMYDUCK

Re: Anyone know this Guy from VT

Don't know him, but there's a blind curve on 2 leading into that intersection. If he was coming in hot I could see this happening.

Timmy wouldn't know about coming in hot

Glen Beck is John the Baptist

I drive that route to work everyday and was trying to find the news story yesterday of that. They had the bike on a fork lift which seemed a little weird to do. 100b route 2 intersection is notorious for the rolling stops. Be careful out there almost happened to me a few times.

Blind turn or not, the speed limit is 35 or 40 there, if you are on RT2 and doing the limit, you can stop if someone were to pull out. Not an excuse for someone pulling out, but still. I ride through there a lot myself. Glad he didn't get banged up too bad.