Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Lynnway Cycles

rides bikes

Lynnway Cycles

Anyone know what’s going on with Lynnway cycles? I went by today and it was boarded up.

That dude was kind of a nut, but I liked him and had secretly been fantasizing about buying it for years.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Be Squid, Be Proud bostongixxer's Avatar

Re: Lynnway Cycles

Quote Originally Posted by nick5446 View Post
    Anyone know what’s going on with Lynnway cycles? I went by today and it was boarded up.

That dude was kind of a nut, but I liked him and had secretly been fantasizing about buying it for years.
    I bought my first street bike there. He was a nut, but a good dude. I'm shocked he lasted as long as he did there. I suspect it went out of business. Seem to recall his name was Ceasar.

2020 KTM SMC R
    2006 GSXR-600 Race (LRRS #199)
    NO LIMIT

rides bikes

If you get a minute, the google reviews are hilarious..."I asked him a question and he laughed and hung up on me!"

I inquired with the city of Lynn. Hopefully we didn't lose another motorcycle shop (not that I did a good job of supporting it).

Lifer

Yeah, I emailed him and asked if a bike was still available and if I could swing by after work the next day to buy the bike. I really don’t think I even asked him to hold it.

Rather than just say it was available or not and say what time he closes or something, he wicked abrasively just said first come first serve or some like, combative bullshit.

Dudes like that forget that bike shops are still -retail-.

I wasn’t going to deal with that attitude so I just kept looking.

Your park avenue leads to..

rides bikes

lol...that sounds right.

I spent like 90 minutes in there one day while he showed me around and we talked obscure bikes.