Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Mini Air Compressor - CHEAP!

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=4077

just bought one myself. small enough to fit in the tank bag for long trips without having to gut a larger compressor...(I'll add a BMW accessory socket plug instead of the lighter socket plug though)

For $10, you can't beat it!

Cheers,
    Chris

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

not trying to bust anybody's chops .. but save yourself $10

loooks just like the $10 one I "used to have"

worked a few times , then the drive gear started slipping, so I took it apart only to discover the " quality materials" of construction and " quality workmanship" that comes form hong kong or whereever it was made.

it's about as reliable for reuse as a C02 cartridge

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Oh well, too late, already ordered... if it goes up in smoke after the second tire charge, i guess dem's da breaks...

I'll take it apart first thing and take a peak at the internals... for $10 i am sure its cheap plastic gearing etc, it couldn't be anything else...

Cheers,
    Chris

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.