Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Almost Two Months

Almost Two Months

And I still have no wheel's.The cop's called last week to ask if I'm trying to get title.I have been calling the Lovely DMV people now for three week's to get the Title back to send to the INS. Co. to get my $$$$.There is still a red flag the come's up.

My Question is, Has anyone here every had a bike stolen from them a few day's after getting, and had problem's with there local DMV getting the title.

I know that Ct say's it take 80 to 100 day's to get your title to U, but I got a rush put on it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    600RR BLACK

Re: Almost Two Months

Originally posted by TourModified28
    I know that Ct say's it take 80 to 100 day's to get your title to U, but I got a rush put on it.
    that means they put it in the RED trashcan...

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

todd i think that you can use your reg.

as a title.but then im not sure in this case

Almost Two Months

Beet ,I wish I could.my girl's sister work's for a bank in N.Y., she told me to ask the Ins. Co, they said NO

600RR BLACK

I Dance With Will

Re: Almost Two Months

Originally posted by TourModified28
    And I still have no wheel's.The cop's called last week to ask if I'm trying to get title.I have been calling the Lovely DMV people now for three week's to get the Title back to send to the INS. Co. to get my $$$$.There is still a red flag the come's up.

My Question is, Has anyone here every had a bike stolen from them a few day's after getting, and had problem's with there local DMV getting the title.

don't feel bad dude. i bought a bike over 6 months ago and still haven't got the title. long story and still a big mess right now. god damn son of bitch.

"fuckit!"