Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

moto f/r dash cams

moto f/r dash cams

"set it and forget it"

INNOVV K1 Review - webBikeWorld

wire/mount front & rear camera...turns on/off w' ignition...loops up to 9hrs of video & deletes older footage...uses 10w

if I get another street bike for commuting, I would definitely rock it (although the $265 list is a bit high)

carrying & deleting video on a gopro was so cumbersome

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke:

ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar

Re: moto f/r dash cams

nice. for the size of the unit I'm impressed.

could use this for a car too...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Damn, that looks like a really nice unit. Very complete all in one package with a small size.

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by breakdirt916 View Post
    carrying & deleting video on a gopro was so cumbersome
    I agree. Been doing that for a few years and it is getting old.

Oh, such a beautiful tarmac. Look how smooth it is. See how smooth it is? And it's warm, and it's hard. - Charley Boorman, Long Way Round

eek...I know I'm cheap (for you pinned)...but I am seriously considering this

I was merging onto a freeway with the car in front of me going 45mph...now in CA you are a solid 35-40mph slower than the rest of freeway traffic merging at 45mph...so I went to the left of him to pass and speed up to avoid getting rear ended. Unfortunately he did the same...blocking my attempt to pass. Fed up, I loaded up the DL with everything she had, and went over one more lane to pass. As I did, I saw a bike on the opposite side of the freeway wave at me...as my focus momentarily flipped from bike to freeway ahead of me, I discovered a car completely stopped, all by itself on the freeway. The driver was also opening his door and getting out of the car...the F! No time to stop, so I made an "oh sh*t" and quick swerve. Made it past safe, but I swear that guy was going to get smashed. Similar incident happened the day before in south LA on the news and an accident happened. Wish I could have these clowns on camera.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by breakdirt916; 06-21-17 at 12:56 AM.
    FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke:

Quote Originally Posted by breakdirt916 View Post
    eek...I know I'm cheap (for you pinned)...but I am seriously considering this

I was merging onto a freeway with the car in front of me going 45mph...now in CA you are a solid 35-40mph slower than the rest of freeway traffic merging at 45mph...so I went to the left of him to pass and speed up to avoid getting rear ended. Unfortunately he did the same...blocking my attempt to pass. Fed up, I loaded up the DL with everything she had, and went over one more lane to pass. As I did, I saw a bike on the opposite side of the freeway wave at me...as my focus momentarily flipped from bike to freeway ahead of me, I discovered a car completely stopped, all by itself on the freeway. The driver was also opening his door and getting out of the car...the F! No time to stop, so I made an "oh sh*t" and quick swerve. Made it past safe, but I swear that guy was going to get smashed. Similar incident happened the day before in south LA on the news and an accident happened. Wish I could have these clowns on camera.
    I cannot imagine the mental process of someone who stops to get out of the car on a highway unless they've just collided with something. That is insanity.

Oh, such a beautiful tarmac. Look how smooth it is. See how smooth it is? And it's warm, and it's hard. - Charley Boorman, Long Way Round

Self correcting.