Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

MotoGP in Indy?

MotoGP in Indy?

Is anyone planning on heading out to Indy for the race in August? The BF Mike and I are loading up his bike (and hopefully I will have one by then so my bike too) and driving out there to meet a couple friends. Our friends own pjsparts.com (it's him and his wife selling bike accessories, small company, awesome!) and they go every year to do meet some of their customers for customer appreciation dinner/night out and are able to do some on-site sales. So Mike and I decided to head out this year and go have some fun since I've fallen in love with MotoGP and have never been to a race. Hoping to be able to some how get into the pit area as that would be awesome! And our friends are working on getting tickets to do a lap on the track, so that would be freaking amazing!!!!! So I'm looking forward to a summer of motorcycles

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2016 Ninja 650

Re: MotoGP in Indy?

JRO and I will be in attendance. It's a fun event. Nice downtown area with tons of bikes and the road closed. Indy Mile on Saturday is a can't miss and of course the GP. As it may be the last year for Indy, I recommend people hitting it up.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

April, come to Loudon this weekend and see the local races....the fun starts at noon...

Quote Originally Posted by jwm2k3 View Post
    April, come to Loudon this weekend and see the local races....the fun starts at noon...
    It is my goal to get up there at some point! This weekend isn't going to work, but I have it on my checklist! One of my athlete's has an uncle who races so I'm going to try to watch when he is racing (not sure of name, just know he races at Loudon at times)

2016 Ninja 650

If the weather holds up I might cage it up to Loudon this weekend for the races. My 2.5 years old loves motorcycles and I am sure my 62 year old dad would love to watch some in action. What time do the races start ?

Starts at noon I believe, someone correct me if Im wrong...practice starts earlier...so no worries about getting there too early.

Im caging it too, bringing my 11 year old daughter for her first race....shes pumped!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I'm driving down to Indy on Thursday and back on Monday -- If anyone needs a ride down - let me know!
    I had 2 friends bail on me this week, and am not looking forward to the drive alone

If you ain't first......you're last!