Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MotoGP2018 (spoiler)

Re: MotoGP2018 (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Itís been almost a year since we lost Nicky Hayden, this thread brought that back for me. His rice through the AMA series coincided with my sport riding. I miss him
    Met him in Ď01 at NHIS, fan ever since. RIP

0 Not allowed!

I love Marquez. Ya he had some really stupid moves this race. I think the botched start was a bit panic and a bit confusion by the officials. The moves on Espargaro and Rossi were just dumb. Probably should have been black flagged after he crashed Rossi out.

I love him because I feel since he moved to the big bikes he has made what was pretty boring racing to watch with Lorenzo just riding off into the distance on a Sunday ride more exciting to watch. Even when Marquez is a mile ahead of everyone he stills throws it all out there. From a spectator stand point it has been outstanding. The last person that did that for me was Simoncelli. I don't want anyone to get hurt out there. I also don't want to be snoozing at my computer after 3 laps because everyone is just riding in parade formation.

0 Not allowed!
    James
    12 KTM SMR 450
    07 CRF 250R
    LRRS/CCS #79
    NEMM #79

GMD Computrack
    Diamondback Designs
    Robs Dyno

I completely agree. As much as people don't want to admit it, Marc IS motogp. He makes the series, the way Rossi did for so long.

0 Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12