Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Movie - Biker Boyz

Movie - Biker Boyz

Just wondering if you guys saw Biker Boyz yet (currently out in theater).

We just went to see it... makes me want to ride!

If you haven't seen it, it's good. Lots of nice bikes.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

Movie - Biker Boyz

I saw it saturday night that movie was flat out gay! To ghetto for my taste as well. I mean it was nice seeing some bikes but I can watch any stunt video out there and get better acting than that movie. Ok the movie was alright If you take out the plot the acting and ghetto....whats left

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Movie - Biker Boyz

hm... the chicks are pretty hot!!!

lisa bonet!

the bikes are nice.

it's just nice to see that occassionally there is a hollywood movie about bikes.

but i have to give it to you... the plot was stupid though.

hey... for a new rider (me) those tricks are pretty impressive. i wish i can ride like that..... maybe next season.....

Movie - Biker Boyz

oh, btw, i checked out your site - RevHappy's Website.

i love the puppies! they are so cute!

Movie - Biker Boyz

Saw it the othr night, it was quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. Wait, no, that was Battlefield Earth. Biker Boyz was a strong second though. It was terrible.

Movie - Biker Boyz

Originally posted by RevHappy
    I saw it saturday night that movie was flat out gay! To ghetto for my taste as well.
    too ghetto?

maybe you would have liked it more if it was set in N.H., with a full cast of white guys and girls....oh yeah can't forget a couple of negros to make it politically correct.

"the acting could've been better"? if you say so...

i saw the movie. it was alright, but i wish they showed more stunting and racing. the final scene was kinda bogus too, dragracing on dirt?

anyway, i'm off to the ghetto to hang with some of my peeps.

peace

Movie - Biker Boyz

Well in Rev happys' defense, I don't think he meant ghetto as in too many blacks.
    It could have been a cast of all whites and been too ghetto. Its more a term to depict a certain style. I see them at the mall all the time, the suburban rich kid, wanna be cool guy.

And before you go and flame me I am not a biggot, or a racist.

I have family and friends that are gay, lesbian, black, asian , spanish ect.............. I do not particularly dis like people due to color race religion ect....
    I dis like people for their attitude and as far as I am concerned, ghetto is more of an attitude .

carry on

12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Movie - Biker Boyz

Originally posted by theothersean
    Well in Rev happys' defense, I don't think he meant ghetto as in too many blacks.
    It could have been a cast of all whites and been too ghetto. Its more a term to depict a certain style. I see them at the mall all the time, the suburban rich kid, wanna be cool guy.

And before you go and flame me I am not a biggot, or a racist.

I have family and friends that are gay, lesbian, black, asian , spanish ect.............. I do not particularly dis like people due to color race religion ect....
    I dis like people for their attitude and as far as I am concerned, ghetto is more of an attitude .

carry on

i hear u, but there weren't that many suburban rich kid, wanna be cool guys in the movie.....

as far as the style of the actors being ghetto. well let's see? i wear my hat to the side, baggy pants, oversized shirts and jackets.. what else? oh, i boom hip/hop, r&b and reggae in my hooptie....

oh shit! I'm Ghetto! wait a min.. i'm from Marion, there r no ghettos over here? maybe i'm a wanna b?

that's ok. i'll understand if u guys wanna hang with degs, jay and gerard in the pits.. although, i think jay is straight up GHETTO.

i guess i just cant' understand how people can judge others by what they wear or how they talk, color of skin, where they're from, or how much money they have.....it doesn't make sense to me.

i mean, what does it matter if i wear my suit or i'm just kickin around in baggy jeans, hoody and crooked hat? i'm still me.

peace

I Dance With Will

Here's my take

Originally posted by GMS1000

i guess i just cant' understand how people can judge others by what they wear or how they talk, color of skin, where they're from, or how much money they have.....it doesn't make sense to me.

peace
    I take it when people say "dont judge people" they mean final judgement based on whatever.. This I agreed.

But I must say that if someone dress like Michael Jackson I could make initial judgement about the person's association with his music. That's not to say you could do bad things to the person if you don't like it. You can always dismissed the initial judgement later. In blind date, the first look and the end results could totally be different.

"fuckit!"

Movie - Biker Boyz

hmm I just noticed somethingf about the movie , ATV's are street legal ?

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

YEA OK! Here we go

Give me a fucking break Gary. I have met you in person. I dont have a racist bone in my body. Have I treated you any different than any other human being? Uh, NO! Let me describe my take of ghetto "The movie takes place in the "ghetto", dark city alley ways, flamin' trash cans with all night outdoor parties goin'on in burned out old warehouses, no cops for miles, only Gangs of riders, trash talking stunters and drag racers, but lets not forget, there was white guys in it too! And as far as acting I was talking about Kid Rock.....The WHITE GUY! Oh shit! I just racial profiled someone..... Soooooooooooo...... get off the high horse and drop the attitude and stop being so judgemental! The movie was meant to be that way! That's what they were trying to acheive Gary! I wasn't insinuating that ghetto means blacks, hispanics or chinese people! I was simply stating the obvious! It was Freaking GHETTO!
    Big deal. So you don't like my opinion. I thought that was what this thread was about. Giving your OPINION about the Freakin' Movie, not about color or race! Everyone trys to fucking twist what you say. Ask anyone who knows me what kind of music I listen to or what clothes I wear. Take a look at my baggy pants too. And re read what I posted.

Fact: I'm a Massachusetts boy stright outa Framingham...... Not what you'd call "White Suburbia!"

Last edited by RevHappy; 02-10-03 at 09:36 PM.

I Dance With Will

just one

I really really hate those baggy stuff and I hate hiphop. just that I grew up in the 80s and not 90s.

i hope you all know these are opinions and not a racist terms and i am joking!

sorry! and peace!

"fuckit!"

I Dance With Will

last one

i just want to clear up a little what i said earlier about judging people. i've thought about this before when people say "you shouldn't judge people.. blah blah.. ". judging is basically the same as having form an opinion about something or someone and some people have opinions about everything. that's not the problem. the problem is the action or reaction. when you practice it in workplace especially. the opinion is based on the experience. i.e, if you got mugged by French, chances are you dont want to take any chances, but i think this is term stereotype. most people think this is also bad because you dont keep open mind.

i know this a real sensitive topic and most people doesn't want to talk about it. well.. just tell me im wrong.

"fuckit!"

Movie - Biker Boyz

to step aside from the whole ghetto or not ghetto aspect, did you really say:

"the acting could've been better"? if you say so...
    Are you honestly defiending the acting in that movie? The acting was TERRIBLE! It seemed like Lawrence fishburne KNEW the movie was gonna suck and just stopped trying after the first scene or 2. The same goes for the rest of the cast. Not to mention that the dialogue was poorly written, the plot was hackneyed, and much of the movie was just phenomenally improbable... but then again, that't just my opinion. And, I suppose, just because it was an absolute ball of shite, that doesn't mean I wasn't entertained throughout a good portion of it. I wouldn't have wasted my money on it had I known, but I still would have watched it on video or something like that.

"Balls," I said. "Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers."

- Hunter S Thompson

2 x 82 GS 650, '94 RM 80

$$$$$$$$$$

Biker Boyzzzzz only made 15.8. Kind of SAD seeing how Kangaroo Jack has made 52.8 and that movie look SOOOOOO stupied

Oh boy!!

1st of all Happy, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. so as far as your opinion about not liking the movie? thats cool. maybe YOU should go back and read my first post.

so when you say,"Too Ghetto for my taste as well".....it means you didn't like the location? ooookkkk.... i guess we have 2 dif ideas on what ghetto is.

my bad for disagreeing with you! I thought maybe I could state my opinion....

as far as my 2nd post, it was a reply to sean's post. i was making a general statement. i never said you were racist.

one more thing. trust me, we can listen to the same music and wear the same clothes, but i will be looked at differently than you. that's just life. i've lived it for 35 years and accept it, but it still pisses me off from time to time.

anyway, i liked Fast & Furious also, so what do i no...

peace
    i'm gonna go get on my high horse

Movie - Biker Boyz

Well my .02.... I didn't think the movie was all that bad. Yeah it had some cheesy parts but it was a movie about bikes during the middle of the winter (how bad can it be?). LOL.... enough said. (not gonna get into the can of worms opened earlier..lol)

Movie - Biker Boyz

Shit... I just wanted to see the reaction of what ya'll think of the movie....

didn't think it spark a debate.

point is they got my $7 buckaroos and another $14 and change for soda and snacks... ugh...

it was nice to see some bike action in the middle fo winter though...

Movie - Biker Boyz

Look we're gonna make our own movie this year, and that's all you need to know. I didn't see it but I got FnF on dvd and I'm planning to get BB when it comes out so fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and hey you in the corner playin with yourself fuck you too:

Movie - Biker Boyz

Yo Mick my pale brother from another mother... yeah yeah... needless to say I have STILL yet to see another bike with perimeter disc front brakes!!! (the Buel doesn't count because it is only single sided=WEAK) LOL

Movie - Biker Boyz

Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    ...and hey you in the corner playin with yourself fuck you too:
    aw, man, why you gotta single me out like that?

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Movie - Biker Boyz

Originally posted by twrayinma
    aw, man, why you gotta single me out like that?

Sorry T didn't mean it brother