Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

MSF classes

Mrs. Frankenstein

MSF classes

I just found a new site for those of you looking to get your licence or just learn to ride (cough cough brent ... if your girl changes her mind have her look at these sites)!

http://www.trainingwheelsonline.com
    they even have a women's only class (though I believe it's all filled up)

If those locations and dates don't work for you then try IronStone ventures...
    http:www.ironstoneventures.com
    Great group of guys that teach the classes and a bunch of locations to choose from.

0 Not allowed!

MSF classes

hehehehe,
    well thats exactly where i am going next weekend. I tried to go last year but i bought my bike pretty late in the season, at the end of july, and all the local course were booked up for the year. I purchased access to this course that i am taking, next weekend... last year!!!

So if anyone is looking to get edificated in the arts of riding safely, plan ahead!

Don't worry, my little lady will be riding plenty soon enough, and believe me, i am sending her to one of these courses too!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Mrs. Frankenstein

MSF classes

Woohoo! good luck and have fun with the class... what location/dates are you going to?
    Don't worry if I have my way I'll get ur girl to ride soon enough!

0 Not allowed!

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

MSF classes

My girlfriend is taking the one offered by the state of NH she has another friend taking a begineer's class through harley. Did I mention the the Harley one is $350.00. The one given by the state is $60.00 Typical Harley Davidson! Give me a break but wait they teach them on harely's or you could call it a buell blast! I just hope they all have real helmets and not brain buckets!

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

MSF classes

From what I've noticed - most places have gone up in price this year... a full 100 bucks more thru ironstone ventures than it was last yr - sooo glad I did it when I did! lol

0 Not allowed!

MSF classes

Woohoo! good luck and have fun with the class... what location/dates are you going to?
    Don't worry if I have my way I'll get ur girl to ride soon enough!
    I am gonna have lots of fun. I am heading to the one by Ironstone ventures... i think its out by Acton or something, i have the directions at my house.

So the bikes they provide are 250's right?!?! Hmmm, i wonder hom much harmless fun could be had with one of them now that i am used to a 600??? HEHEHE. Ahh, i dont wanna get kicked out after paying that 100 dollar price increase.

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

MSF classes

I had ridden my ninja 600 for about 2 months before I took there class so I thought there bikes where a blast felt like riding a dirt bike I had fun took my class about 4-5 years ago..... I did it mainly so I wouldn't have to take the test in front of someone anyway that's my imput have fun
    Jen

0 Not allowed!

Mrs. Frankenstein

MSF classes

yep they offer you 250's to ride on - have fun - go a lil nuts at times... gotta get a laugh or two outa the instructors - i know i certainly did i was the little speed demon of the group lol... stories for a later date

0 Not allowed!