Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

nearly a smear

nearly a smear

was on 117 in weston this morning on my way in... two pickups in front of me, going the speed limit, good spacing, left-third position in the lane...

some bitch in a saab starts to pull out from a cross street on my left, nearly t-boned me. i accellerated, she braked. stupid cow had this "how did a biker teleport in front of me!" look on her face.

bah.
    maybe i should get up an hour earlier to avoid more traffic.
    hate people.
    -t

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

nearly a smear

jeebus, i had a VERY similar experience on 117 this morning as well! I was riding in towards waltham, and at the intersection of 126 and 117, a woman (in a SLAAB, no less) pulls out (right on red) directly in front of me, like 10 feet in front of me... i was going about 50, swerved into the left lane to avoid the loony, and she has the fucking nerve to swear at me and curse out her window at me... sometimes i wish i were a meaner person cause I STILL feel like kicking her doors in!!!!

Chris

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

nearly a smear

haha... you know, with me starting in waltham and going west & you starting in framingham and going east, it's a wonder we haven't crossed paths already...

are you on a blue or silver?
    what time was yours? and was the saab green?

Lifer

nearly a smear

Me two... 3 times this morning which is weird.

One guy pulled out in front of me taking a left, stops right in my lane, and then when I come to a stop he gives me a thumbs up and says "Nice Bike". Dumb ass.

Ben

nearly a smear

Heh, yeah, I have a blue, and it is a wonder we never pass each other... I haven't seen too many other svs's on the roads i ride around here

Oh, and the saab was that awful minty green saab color, and it was at about 8:30 this morning.

It must be mash the SV's day today...watch out on the way home

Chris

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

nearly a smear

okay, that explains a lot... different car. and i was on the road about an hour earlier than you were.

monday i saw two nakeds on my way home... one yellow, one blue.
    -t

nearly a smear

yup, both of those nakeds are dudes that work on bear hill rd down the street from me... i end up getting stuck behind em sometimes...

Chris

Angry fuck that kick the door

bitch mini vans got a thing for me

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

nearly a smear

why do people around Waltham think that it is ok to pull into the oncoming lane and wait until there is a spot in the lane they want to go in - stopping all traffic while waiting. I lived in Waltham for 3 years and it still blows my mind when they pull these johnson moves. If they tried that back in NY they would be shot, then sued, then sued by someone else who saw the thing and has post syndrome.

Jeff
    2002 GSXR-600
    Yosh RS3 Titanium Race
    PIII Power Commander

nearly a smear

oh, it's simple...

they're better and more important than everyone else.
    < /sarcasm>

Last edited by twrayinma; 08-14-02 at 02:33 PM.

nearly a smear

I just get it in my truck now cause they can hear my on the bike from like 2 miles, and when it happen I just pull up along side em an give em they shakey thumbs up for being a fucking jerk, if some one does anything when I'm on the bike I just ride alongside em in the lowest gear possible fucking jerks