Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Neighbor gets 4 bikes confiscated by the Feds

Lifer

Re: Neighbor gets 4 bikes confiscated by the Feds

I'm still trying to process a chiropractor who thinks his family should pay his student loans for him...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SteveM; 08-16-14 at 10:28 AM.

Re: Neighbor gets 4 bikes confiscated by the Feds

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    I'm still trying to process a chiropractor who thinks his family should pay his student Lon's for him...
    Precisely why I'm calling BS. He's about 40, so any loans should have been paid off or collected long ago, and he's got a long history of doing whatever he can to avoid paying any kind of taxes. His GF's old (2000?) BMW 3 series was registered in her home state of California for at least a half dozen years while she's working full time and living here in Mass. Therefore, in violation of our laws and not paying registration fees, excise tax nor getting required annual safety inspections. It's been sitting in his small parking lot without a plate for over a year now. No idea how she gets around now. The both of them are probably both living off some form of government assistance program that he so vehemently abhors.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 Triumph Street Triple R, Sapphire Black

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12