Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

NESR racing merchandise

Banned

NESR racing merchandise

Hey folks.

Gerard and I are about to put down about $3000 to buy an initial order of NESR merchandise so now is the time to get payments in for any stuff you want.

The items we will have for sale are the following.

1. Hats. These are an off-white color with the NESR racing logo in blue stitching. They are very good quality baseball hats with a removable button on the top which doubles as a golf marker.
    The hats are $25 each.

2. polo shirts. These are royal blue with checkerboard designs on the elasticated part of the sleeves and the collar. The NESR racing logo is in white on the left breast. These are $30 each.

3. Pit shirts. These are very nice white shirts with a vent at the back for those hot race days at Loudon. Again, they have the NESR racing logo on the left breast pocket and they have the NESR slogan on the back. These are $65 each. $70 if you need xxxl

We need to get some cash in the NESR bank account to help pay for the advance order, so if you want to buy any of these items please paypal dasinclair@attbi.com with the relevent amount and what sizes you will need.

Please, if you said you wanted items in the poll, make sure you order them as we put the order in based on those numbers and we don't want to be left with too much stock.

If you don't have a paypal account, you can send a chack or money order to

Derek Sinclair
    NESR Racing
    585 King Philip Street, Apt 77
    Raynham, MA 02767

Thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

My check

Did you get my check ?????????

Steve D
    02 RSV Mille His ( Silver )

R - Rigatoni Ripper
    S - Spaghetti Slasher
    V - Venice Violator

01 RST Futura Ours ( blue )

Re: NESR racing merchandise

Originally posted by Degsy
    3. Pit shirts. These are very nice white shirts with a vent at the back for those hot race days at Loudon. Again, they have the NESR racing logo on the left breast pocket and they have the NESR slogan on the back. These are $65 each. $70 if you need xxxl

Hey Degsy, I want 2 xxxl Polos I'm gonna put the check in the mail Today!!!! Yes I said 2

NESR racing merchandise

Hey Derek...

What's teh ETA on the stuff?? Just curious.... I may be interested in some polos myself.... My head is huge so hats are ify....

Mike

Banned

NESR racing merchandise

ETA is about 2-3 weeks.

degsy