Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

NH Bike Trip (pics)

NH Bike Trip (pics)

I went for a trip up to NH this past weekend with a guy from work and a bunch of his friends. There were 8 of us total, ages ranged from 20's-60's, and I only knew one of the guys before we met to ride up. Total for the weekend was 800 miles, and the return trip from NH to RI consisted on highway and pouring rain, good times! Here are some pics:

Here are three shots off the back of our porch. This is right after we unpacked and dryed off (it rained the last 30 minutes on our way up) You can see the rainbow if you look

After decompressing (drinking/eating) for the rest of the first night we headed over to Laconia to rent a boat on Lake Winnepesaukee. Id never been to Laconia before and I was surprised how small it was.

View of the lake from Weirs Beach

Mt. Washington Ferry

Here our the bikes parked on the main drag. A VTX, Z1000, CBR600F4, Volusia 800, 3 Honda Shadows?, and my Vmax

Here are some pics on the lake. Pretty cool area, Lake Winnepesaukee has 253 islands on it, covers 72 square miles, and has 6 recorded shipwrecks. You will notice some really expensive houses, and my personal favorite, a sail up Burger King!!!

Later that day we rode over to North Conway and hooked up with the Kankamangas Highway. Here on some pics at an overlook, and a pic of my bike up there. Notice the shine on my bike, bling bling!!!

ASll in all it was a fun weekend. I got to swap bikes with the guy on the Z1000. He had never been on a Vmax before and wanted to try it. I can honestly say that the hour I spent on that Z1K was the most fun I had ever had on a motorcycle. I'd been thinking of selling the Max and getting a sportbike, and now Im positive thats what Im going to do. The Z was so powerfull, yet really smooth. and I loved being on a lighter more turnable bike. Vmax for sale!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NH Bike Trip (pics)

You forgot to mention Winnepesaukee is the largest lake contained in one state.

You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

NH Bike Trip (pics)

Yes in the state of NH.

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

NH Bike Trip (pics)

Beautiful pics. The ones with the rainbow are cool too!

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

NH Bike Trip (pics)

Originally posted by dhuze
    You forgot to mention Winnepesaukee is the largest lake contained in one state.
    I knew I was forgeting something