Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

[last night's ride report] Routes 133 & 97 in MA

Just went for a spin last night with ff36buell and TLRMan on routes 133 and 97 down to 1A. Great roads, nice a sweeping twisties, and they have just repaved a hefty chunk of it.

It's a little more north and (eventually) south than my usual stomping grounds, but I'm seriously considering adding it to the list. Got some nice load on the engine (nothing major, still in break-in), but some decent moderate-accel runs in 4th and 5th gear from 35-55 or 60ish.

Put on almost 100mi last night with them on my new '07 SV650S. TLRMan had to leave a little early, so ff36buell and I met up with my brother and girlfriend and a buddy of mine at Richardson's in Middleton and got the new tires a little worked in on the twisties around there/north reading.

So if anyone saw a group of riders with a buell and an SV650S (and either a bumblebee frankenstein-TLR, or a black CBR600RR and a red Ninja 250, 'twas us).

Looking forward to doing it again, and now I'm at about 175mi on the bike . Can't want to rack up more...

~Aaron

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

...adventure timeadventure time...adventure time...adventure time
    hurray, strikethrough!

The entire north shore (including the roads listed) are my usual stomping grounds. They certainly aren't the best roads, but for the area they're fun. I'm pretty sure I've seen TLRman more than once riding around there.

We should try and drive the road to Wingersheek (sp?) beach sometime. It's a very tight road, but even at a safe pace (and an off-time) it would be a ball.

Once I'm back from London we'll have to go out...

Quote Originally Posted by spicy View Post
    TLRMan had to leave a little early, so ff36buell and I met up with my brother and girlfriend and a buddy of mine at Richardson's in Middleton and got the new tires a little worked in on the twisties around there/north reading.

So if anyone saw a group of riders with a buell and an SV650S (and either a bumblebee frankenstein-TLR, or a black CBR600RR and a red Ninja 250, 'twas us).

Looking forward to doing it again, and now I'm at about 175mi on the bike . Can't want to rack up more...

~Aaron
    Early? It was 11 pm at nite!
    nice to hook up....next time we will have to kick it up a notch.

Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.

haha, "early" as in "before we finished riding for the evening..." i think i got back to my house around 2:15, and nick broke off from our group only like 15min or so before that.

...adventure timeadventure time...adventure time...adventure time
    hurray, strikethrough!

Posting Freak

Yeah TLRMan is getting old.... but that bike.... JESUS... so yeah, I put another 300 on her today... tried getting ahold of you Spicy, left a message on the nurses phone.... good to see you dumpin the miles on that motor...