Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

"NJMP 2012 Possible Charges - Please Read"

Got the following message from NJMP:

Dear VIP Suite, VIP Garage and Event Garage Guests,

NJMP wishes you a Happy New Year and welcomes you to begin reserving your VIP suites and garages early this year. We are adding new events to our already exciting calendar and want to send a reminder to all of our previous guests to book now! We are prepared to begin accepting reservations January 2, 2013.

Unfortunately, during our year end audit, NJMP has discovered errors concerning credit card processing upon departures from suites or garages. As our policy states, a $50 deposit is processed upon your reservation, followed by the balance (3) days prior to your arrival.

Regrettably, our records from our hotel software concluded balances from a 2012 visit was not charged. This did not occur in all of our transactions, therefore, if a guest had multiple reservations, some may have been processed properly. As you monitor your credit card statement, charges may have been applied with a late December or early January date from New Jersey Motorsports Park which reflects outstanding receivables from a 2012 visit.

We identified the problem and have corrected it and apologize for any inconveniences

If you discover charges and have credit card statements to dispute our findings, please forward inquiries to kkilleen@njmp.com for review. We will be happy to discuss complete details for clarification.

NJMP looks forward to an exciting 2013 season! Thank you and Happy New Year.

Leila Wulderk
    Guest Services Manager
    Direct: 856-327-7202
    Fax: 856-327-8835
    guestservices@njmp.com
    The only issue is that I didn't stay at the suites in 2012! I did stay there in 2011. At the TTD event in September I camped in my van and paid fo camping and electrical at the track.

This message seems to be saying "We might charge you, so take a look at your credit card bill and let us know if it's wrong."

Anyone else get this?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: "NJMP 2012 Possible Charges - Please Read"

Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    Got the following message from NJMP:

The only issue is that I didn't stay at the suites in 2012! I did stay there in 2011. At the TTD event in September I camped in my van and paid fo camping and electrical at the track.

This message seems to be saying "We might charge you, so take a look at your credit card bill and let us know if it's wrong."

Anyone else get this?
    I got it. Piss poor business practice if you ask me. They screwed up, they should accept the losses

Either way, I no longer have any of the cards I had in April of that time of year so good luck collecting from me if im one

David King | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    -Benjamin Franklin

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

im assuming its just a blanket email

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Only been there for CCS events & I camped out. But this is good to know for the future. Thanks for posting.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

They said if you were charged the charge would be from NJMP.