Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Nolan lids?

Nolan lids?

I'm lookin' at the N102 (possibly the one with -com). Any users or those with advice (i know there are those with advice~)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nolan

I got one a couple months ago...Replaced my N100 which I had for 4 years. I don't have any BlueTooth comm stuff...but I do have the Legal Speeding Wireless Radar Detector light which fits PERFECTLY in the little cut-out for the comm stuff. I like it fine. The sunscreen is pretty cool and, given my age and that I am running a little hard of hearing, with earplugs it doesn't seem too noisy to me. Some do complain of a whistling...doesnt seem to happen on any of my functioning wavelengths!

Got the plain white...along with my Florecent Yellow Olympia Phantom Suit renders me VERY visible!

Good luck...

Dave

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Nolan lids?

I've sold a few of those helmets at my job and everyone has been happy with them, except with the bluetooth. 2 out of the 5 that i have sold have damaged the BT unit while installing it, so under warranty we had it replaced and myself and 2 other co-workers tried installing it and got it in fine but what a pain in the ass. But when it is in and working the customers have not complained about it.

IMO if your looking for a BT unit check out the scala-rider instead as it will work with any helmet and MUCH easier to use (they also have an intercom "team-rider" unit which is nice).

2021 Ducati Panigale V2
    2020 Honda Grom

Nolan lids?

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    Got the plain white...along with my Florecent Yellow Olympia Phantom Suit renders me VERY visible!
    funny, i'm thinking about the yellow lid one so that I may not have to buy the yellow jumpsuit...

j/k

i'm one of those nerds who occasionally wear the puke yellow jogging vest over my gear.