Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

High Octane pirates on parade!

Lifer

Re: High Octane pirates on parade!

DiSorbo Motorsports in Hampstead NH is where’s it at for all your harley needs.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Your park avenue leads to..

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    National Powersports USED TO have decent prices. I bought that Low Rider from them and it was a good deal. I even went back to them with the goal of buying a Street Glide from them because their prices were so good. Unfortunately they blew the deal because they wouldn't toss in a new mounted, balanced & installed tire. Which actually worked out good because shortly after that, shit hit the fan with the 'Rona and I got a smokin' deal on my SGS at an actual Harley dealership. Now their prices are off the hook.

I just bought a 15' street glide from them. Priced a little high but nothing outrageous. Bike has upgraded led lights, bars (mini apes), grips, Rineheart exhaust etc.. The mechanical inspection they do is bullshit. I need to adjust the clutch as it won't go to neutral even when its indicated and when you start it cold with the lever pulled to the bar it still tries to move. Hoping thats all it is as the closest dealer is Meredith H-D which sucks getting to in the summer.
    Yeah...their "inspection" is a total crock. When I bought the Low Rider from them, I immediately had to change the fluids (engine, trans, primary) because they all looked like shit. There was hardly any engine oil in the fuckin' thing.

I'd adjust the clutch and change ALL the fluids. Besides the clutch cable, pay attention to how the primary fluid looks.

Where are you located and what's the mileage? Did they specifically say they changed the fluids, check the belt deflection, etc?

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

What do you mean? They inspected it and just declined to do anything

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2012 Tiger 800 XC

Lifer

It’s your “opportunity” to save some money. Like, maybe $5.

But snarkiness aside Stoner and MikeB, were they opportunity vehicles?

Your park avenue leads to..

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    It’s your “opportunity” to save some money. Like, maybe $5.

But snarkiness aside Stoner and MikeB, were they opportunity vehicles?
    Mine was "just getting ready for the inspection process". Even though I told them to take their time, the sales idiot INSISTED the could get it done by the next day. I told that idiot over & over there was no need for that and I'd rather they take their time. Nope, "it was scheduled to go in, they can just put it at the top of the list". You can read all about it in THIS THREAD

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Was not a opportunity lol. Was a "premium" vehicle. So that means they change all the fluids with a full inspection and a full 90 day three thousand mile warranty.
    Oil does look good but I need to go over it myself. I'm new to the v twin cruiser. I live up in Bartlett and the closest "shop" is in N Conway only sells t-shirts.

Lifer

Sounds like any buyer should simply assume that you are buying it just as they bought it from the prior owner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12