Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

October 14th Track Day Trailer?

Anyone have a spot on their trailer or in the back of their truck that would be willing to bring my bike up to the track with them?

Don't really wanna ride it up, prep it at the hotel, etc the night before the event, only to ride back home after a long day at the track....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Bump!

Seriously, anyone from Boston area headed up thats trailering their bike up, or has some room in the back of their truck to get another bike in?

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Just Registered

why not just borrow a truck?

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

No trucks to borrow, I may just end up renting a Rider or some shitz...

Sorry man, can only fit 1 bike on my trailer otherwise I would be MORE than happy to help ya out.... otherwise, check Uhaul, they rent M/C trailers. Good luck!

Heh, no vehicle with trailer hitch to tow the trailer myself... otherwise i'd be all over renting a trailer.

Well if worse comes to worse and you have to ride it up, let me know, I can take some of your gear/whatever/tools you need to bring with you in my truck.

who is putting on the trackday ?? any info on that ?

i come up 495n to 93n.,.what are you near ??

dave

women ??!!
    LRRS#989

Originally posted by davegsxrold929r
    who is putting on the trackday ?? any info on that ?

i come up 495n to 93n.,.what are you near ??

dave
    its one of tony's trackdays. I am near wherever I can go to get the bike trailered

No seriously, I'm in Everett, right off 93, but would gladly drop my bike off even a week in advance if I someone was willing to trailer it up for me...

looks like it is more than full and lots of people on a waiting list., or i would love to go., ugggg

oh welll..

thanks

women ??!!
    LRRS#989