Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

View Poll Results: WHat the Hell to do?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gift from god keep it

    7 31.82%
  • Gift from devil sell it ull die (probbably round5-5.5k)

    6 27.27%
  • am get cbr starter bike then upgrade sel starter bike

    2 9.09%
  • none of above

    3 13.64%
  • wow ur not worried bout ur uncle lol

    4 18.18%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 120

omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    Cool omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar


    well aint this a bitch i was gonna buy honda cbr 97 from bumb untill yesterday as a starter bike. but my uncle who crashed my 2nd car"86 mercedes" gets arrested for like a year (we all got em in our family). But the great part about it is he gave me his yamaha r6 blue and silver 2001 withe only 4.3k lol and im freaking siked but i know i probbaly cant handle this at all so heres my second poll do i sell or keep or buy another bike then move up to this. So help this damn noob out guys thx

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,233

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    I have two votes.

    My first vote is that you stop using such retarded abbreviations as "omg wtf lol stfu" all in a row. Please. Thank you.

    Just keep the R6, and use the cash you save to buy some good gear and riding schools/track days.

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    +1 gear, MSF, ERC, trackday...and frame sliders

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    Laughing Out Loud(damn long)

    cant run from bashing guess cause im a newb i dontnted on being on a track ne time soon and i dont even really know how to ride a dirtbike yet (and yes for 1millionth time i can drive stick lol).
    is 01 r6 more than what i should have i mean i want to ride it its great but everyone tells me no way

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,629

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    that r6 isn't that far off from bumps bike so i'd just keep it. (sorry bump). like whats been said. get gear and all the schooling you can.

    a free bike now that is sweet!

    0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: Laughing Out Loud(damn long)

    Originally posted by RockStartyme
    cant run from bashing guess cause im a newb i dontnted on being on a track ne time soon and i dont even really know how to ride a dirtbike yet (and yes for 1millionth time i can drive stick lol).
    is 01 r6 more than what i should have i mean i want to ride it its great but everyone tells me no way
    it is about learning to ride...that is basically what trackdays are all about...i

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  7. #7
    Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,699

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Why doesn't shit like this happen to me? Where's the gear fairy to drop stuff on my doorstep?

    edit: need to add one more thing to the poll:
    sell gift bike and buy typing lessons because mine suck

    0 Not allowed!
    CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Originally posted by 97BladeRider
    Why doesn't shit like this happen to me? Where's the gear fairy to drop stuff on my doorstep?

    edit: need to add one more thing to the poll:
    sell gift bike and buy typing lessons because mine suck
    omg more bashing quite cute lol from my 83 year old grammar teacher ms. donaldson lol j/k

    0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Lifer odduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NH
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,128

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    +1...Keep the R6. Get in on an MSF course, buy some good riding gear and maybe a track day or two. Read all you can on good, defensive motorcycle riding. Most of the regular mags have great articles with some very good tips and practices. Check out Motorcyclist, Sport Rider, Cycle World, etc.....

    Yes, the R6 is a pretty "hard-edge" bike in that it is more for the experienced rider, so be careful.

    0 Not allowed!
    LRRS#167

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    O yea

    not to be an asshole but i could more of u mutha fu*%'s use pollol j/k but ireall am using this post on what to do with bike

    0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Just Registered ChrisNoF4i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    SoFla
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,320

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    What is the condition of the aforementioned Mercedes? And what model?

    Thank you.

    0 Not allowed!
    Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    mercedes

    Originally posted by ChrisNoF4i
    What is the condition of the aforementioned Mercedes? And what model?

    Thank you.
    not to make this sales post or nothing but its 86 mercedes and i just has front head light out battery is dead and has couple flat tires i put like 4k into this car it will start with a jump and a tune up should make it pur im willing to just haul it out as is for 1k

    0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: O yea

    Originally posted by RockStartyme
    not to be an asshole but i could more of u mutha fu*%'s use pollol j/k but ireall am using this post on what to do with bike

    dude are you drunk or sniffing glue? ether your speed typing or your keyboard is fucked. i had to read you post three times to figure it out. and yes i voted in your poll

    0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    once again at work typing very fast and on low so boss doesnt see(im in same office with him)

    0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Just Registered bump909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,269

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    polls are for women who can't make up their minds.


    so i guess you might not be coming sunday to check it out? if not, let me know before the end of today.

    0 Not allowed!
    '01 Aprilia SL1000 Falco
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Mike View Post
    I'll always be greasy on the inside.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Originally posted by bump909
    polls are for women who can't make up their minds.


    so i guess you might not be coming sunday to check it out? if not, let me know before the end of today.
    ill most def come up just dont know if am still gonna put 5 down now

    0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    medium pimpin' slaps76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Medfa', MA
    Posts
    913

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Gotta disagree with the above.

    Sell the R6, it's NOT a good first bike, as well as any somewhat current 600 and up. For many reasons other than just being fast.

    Look at Ninja 250's, Ninja 500's, Suzuki GS500f's, Yamaha Secas, and maybe SV650's.

    The faster bikes will always be there. You'll learn faster and more comfortably on a more forgiving bike.

    Oh yea, "OMG STFU LOL ROTFLMAO" and all that shit is for 14 year old girls on myspace.

    0 Not allowed!
    "It is important never to forget where u all came from becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place de punani."
    -Ali G

    Triumph Daytona 675 SE

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Originally posted by slaps76
    Gotta disagree with the above.

    Sell the R6, it's NOT a good first bike, as well as any somewhat current 600 and up. For many reasons other than just being fast.

    Look at Ninja 250's, Ninja 500's, Suzuki GS500f's, Yamaha Secas, and maybe SV650's.

    The faster bikes will always be there. You'll learn faster and more comfortably on a more forgiving bike.

    Oh yea, "OMG STFU LOL ROTFLMAO" and all that shit is for 14 year old girls on myspace.
    got damnit knew it was coming lol ne more further input im leaning to selling bike because u guys all scared the shit out of me on last post lol pm if ne offers or further advice

    0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Just Registered bump909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,269

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    maybe i'm missing something.

    you're being offered a free R6.. which is not much different than my bike, but the R6 being a few years newer?!

    0 Not allowed!
    '01 Aprilia SL1000 Falco
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Mike View Post
    I'll always be greasy on the inside.

  20. #20
    medium pimpin' slaps76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Medfa', MA
    Posts
    913

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Or if you were planning on buying a bike anyway, why not keep the R6, go buy a cheap 250, put a few thousand miles on it, then hop on the R6? You can find a decent used Ninja 250 for $1500.

    It's not just "the bike's a rocket and will kill you," it's everything about the race reps. Very sensitive brakes, twitchy handling, sensitive throttle...you ARE going to make mistakes when learning how to ride, and that bike will bite you on those mistakes. Downshift too abruptly and chirp the rear tire....grabbing too much brake going into a corner...too much throttle coming out of a corner...not knowing how to respond to these things can hurt you. A less powerful bike will recover much easier from those mistakes, without 100 horsepower spinning at the rear wheel and very grabby brakes. Not to mention, yes, the temptation to twist the throttle on a bike that will go 0-60 in 3 seconds flat and can power wheelie.

    I think a lot of people forget what it was like learning, when taking a corner at 10mph felt fast.

    0 Not allowed!
    "It is important never to forget where u all came from becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place de punani."
    -Ali G

    Triumph Daytona 675 SE

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Originally posted by slaps76
    Or if you were planning on buying a bike anyway, why not keep the R6, go buy a cheap 250, put a few thousand miles on it, then hop on the R6? You can find a decent used Ninja 250 for $1500.

    It's not just "the bike's a rocket and will kill you," it's everything about the race reps. Very sensitive brakes, twitchy handling, sensitive throttle...you ARE going to make mistakes when learning how to ride, and that bike will bite you on those mistakes. Downshift too abruptly and chirp the rear tire....grabbing too much brake going into a corner...too much throttle coming out of a corner...not knowing how to respond to these things can hurt you. A less powerful bike will recover much easier from those mistakes, without 100 horsepower spinning at the rear wheel and very grabby brakes. Not to mention, yes, the temptation to twist the throttle on a bike that will go 0-60 in 3 seconds flat and can power wheelie.

    I think a lot of people forget what it was like learning, when taking a corner at 10mph felt fast.

    seriously good info im really gonna take that into major consideration

    0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Originally posted by bump909
    maybe i'm missing something.

    you're being offered a free R6.. which is not much different than my bike, but the R6 being a few years newer?!
    yea but i figured r6 was alot more pwerful maybe i was wrong i am a newb thought cbr would be a decent starter bike

    0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Just Registered bump909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,269

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    both bikes are fast.. the f3 has 90hp peak, the r6 has 97hp peak and weighs a few pounds less.

    0 Not allowed!
    '01 Aprilia SL1000 Falco
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Mike View Post
    I'll always be greasy on the inside.

  24. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    58

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    Originally posted by bump909
    both bikes are fast.. the f3 has 90hp peak, the r6 has 97hp peak and weighs a few pounds less.
    lol maybe im over my head with both

    0 Not allowed!

  25. #25
    Just Registered bump909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lynn, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,269

    omg wtf am i to do lol stfu already Rockstar

    the F3 was my first streetbike.. all other experience was only from dirt riding and MSF course. the bike is fast but forgiving.. as long as you don't ride like a meathead.

    0 Not allowed!
    '01 Aprilia SL1000 Falco
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Mike View Post
    I'll always be greasy on the inside.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. STFU! SHE'S NOT GOOD LOOKING!
    By OreoGaborio in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-29-06, 02:32 PM
  2. Knowing when to STFU
    By RSVMILLE661 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-10-05, 10:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •