Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Degsy,
    I will be heading to the track, Friday Morning, toolbox in tow.
    Need to know what time, and where you guys are pitting.
    Bring a spare set of plugs, fuel jets, and whatever other goodies you have. plan to be spending some time tuning!

Pretty Umbrella Girls are an option...
    (My wife will be with me!)

Give me a call!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.

Banned

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Mark, we will be arriving on friday morning and setting up first thing (9'ish). We will be around the turn 1 area (end of start-finish straight). Through the tunnel, then left and look for the big ass white canopy with the two white CBR's in it.

degsy

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Ok!
    Will see you there around 9 ish then.................

Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.

Lifer

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Damn all of you guys were at the track on Friday?

I rode up and walked around and took pictures of the bikes. (They said Friday was Penguin Racing school?)

I didn't pay to get an infield pass but they let me into the grandstands and I walked around past the chicane and took pictures of guys coming out of the Chicane and then also going down the hill on the other side into a left hand corner. (Is that the bowl?)

I scanned some of the pictures last night, when I get more of them online I'll post them.

Ben

Banned

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Yep, I saw you taking pics of us coming out of the double chicane during friday's practise. Black pants (maybe shorts) and white t shirt I believe?

degsy

Lifer

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Yes, I had my black pants on and a white T-shirt, I think I took my jacket off once I got out there.

Your bike is white right? I'll look more carefully and see if I got you in the pictures.

For some reason I didn't use the openings in the fence. I don't know why. Some of it was not wanting exactly the same pictures as everyone else.

I didn't have a telephoto lens so they aren't that great anyway, but I'll get em up. I just got my SLR and stopped using the digital, so I have a ways to go before I can get fantastic pictures. The whole roll did come out in focus and correctly exposed though.

Ben

Banned

Paging Degsy or Gerard

Cool! I would like to see some of those. There a quite a few pics in the NESR racing section right now also.

Lifer

Paging Degsy or Gerard

I hadn't seen Gerard's bike before.

I am 100% sure I have a picture of Gerard, less sure about Degsy. (I clearly remember the white bike with almost no stickers on it)

I may have a shot of Gerard as the only as the only bike in the frame. They are detailed enough to read most of the labels on the rider's leathers. My best pics are actually of some guy on a Black/Gray CBR600 wearing black leathers.

I'm thinking perhaps for the race the 27th-28th of July I'll rent a pro telephoto lens and a nice tripod and maybe try to get some nice close ups.

Ben