Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Paging PlasticWeld....

Talking Paging PlasticWeld....

Paging Plasticweld.... I need the color code of the paint that you used on Degsys bike. I would love to have you do the work but the startup costs have been a little more than expected. My uncle owns a body shop and said that he will do it for cheap money. I would still like to put your name on the bike as it is on Degsys so the bikes will look the same.. I am sure that I will need your services the first time that I crash .....

Drop me a line and let me know...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gerard

Paging PlasticWeld....

I will give you the paint codes of the PPG paint that I use. when I go out to the shop next time, they are just for your info if you do not have access to PPG paint . the yellow color is that of a Ducati yellow and a Yamaha pearl white, which is the same as the Kawasaki white with less pearl. I don't know who you get your paint from, so my codes may mean nothing. If you cant find the paint I can always mail you some

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!