Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

paging Sheldon

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

paging Sheldon

thinking of buying a SV1K this summer and im pricing exhaust. your the Devil man.... what can you do in a dual high pipe setup for this bike?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Posting Freak

paging Sheldon

Call me on Sunday morning....I will have some prices for you.

paging Sheldon

hey man, I ride an sv 1000 and i had yoshi's on my sv. until I just switched out for single can yoshi 3/4 race system.

GET THE SINGLE SIDED YOSHI! insane power increase over duals! the single yoshi comes with a header pipe that eplaces the stocker. most systems do not. the stock mid pipes on the sv are all factory dented and crushed etc to fit around under the bike and you lose alot of power.

Mike, Danvers MA.
    '03 SV 1000

paging Sheldon

im not a huge fan of Yosh, for the fact that they dont make cool pipes and im paying 25+% extra to have that name on there. and yosh doesnt make a high pipe. i wont totally count it out, ill look into it. how much power increase are we talking? and i was planning on a full system anyways.

TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

paging Sheldon

very noticeable power increase.

look for some other full system then if you dont like yoshi, but devil is not a full system. good luck!

the sv 1000 is a great bike, I have an 03 naked (they only made a naked for one year) and its insane, I love it! I did a few things recommended by the guys on sv 1000 forums and its like a completely different bike than stock.

Stock power is execellent but now mine is smooth, revs faster and more powerful.

I will be selling my sv soon, as I have lost my job and have way to many bills which sucks, because as soon as i get back on my feet this will be the only bike i want again and naked sv 1000's are hard to find.

Mike, Danvers MA.
    '03 SV 1000

paging Sheldon

i KNOW that i want twin high pipes (always have... even on my 650) but i want to keep the pegs. I know sheldon is a Devil dealer so id thought id ask him first, but i am looking at others. i love my Micron and i wish i knew if they made what i want (their website sucks) but havent ruled anything out yet....