Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Parkway Cycles Everett

Parkway Cycles Everett

Anyone ever deal with them? Honest?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Parkway Cycles Everett

I do. Joe in parts is a good dude.

But - I never bought a bike from them so this may be a different experience.

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

Parkway Cycles Everett

i go there for inspections.. they're always cool with me.

Lifer

Parkway Cycles Everett

I once called them for an oil filter to make sure they had it in stock, they put me on hold five minutes and then told me they did. I drove down there the guy at the counter didn't even leave the desk when he told me 'we don't have that'. I told him I called 10 minutes ago and was told they had plenty. Get's guy number two they rifle around in the back for 10 minutes and come out with a filter. I tell them it doesn't look right and they assure me it's the right one. Get home and of course it's the wrong one.

I still go there from time to time for simple shit, but those guys were dueches.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Parkway Cycles Everett

I use them for parts if its something small and a last resort. I usually will get oil and little things from them. I would NEVER let me repeat NEVER EVER EVER buy a bike from them. They try to beat customers so bad it isnt even funny. High prices, outrages extra fees, horrible service, just dont do it.

I might sound like I am coming down on them but if you dont believe me just post this same question on the motorcycles section on boston.craigslist.org. Guarantee youll hear much of the same.

If you are looking for a new or used bike please let me know what you want and i will try to reccomend a place that will treat you much better than parkway.

Parkway Cycles Everett

in all sales is sales. They are in it for the money, and I can't blame them. but they do take it to far some times.
    I have heard alot of bad things in sales. but I know the guys in parts and service very well and they try for the most part. joe, adam, in parts are good guys. but if you are buying a new bike just be ready for the b/s, and if you don't get a good deal just leave.

no regrets!!! life is just too short

01 YZ426 motard (sold)
    99 YZ250 (sold)
    klx 110

warrior purchase

Went there to shop for my Warrior, too long of a process.

I, being in sales, understood, the longer I am there, the more likely I am to buy. They wanted to set up an appointment with there service department to give a value on my '03 R1 with 14K miles...bike was clean, to be flawless would have needed a rear tire/chain/sprocket (chain and sprocket were original)...wanted me to leave it for the day...bizarre...never heard of this practice...

They followed up too, when I was signing at the other dealer they called...

Kevin
    '05 Warrior
    Quincy, MA
    AIM: BostonianR6

Parkway Cycles Everett

Yea, I was over there today. Really didnt get a great feeling from the place at all. They had the bike I wanted on the floor, new, but looked kinda beat up for a brand new bike. I spoke to someone at GBM and we talked price on the phone. When I got in he gave me the info I wanted, stuck to his guns on the price, never tried to include anyhting else. A very different experience considering it is the same company. I know ppl have had bad times at GBM, but I guess if you know what you want and what you want to pay you figure out if its the right place pretty quick.