Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Penguin 9/28 track day - anyone got a spot to sell?

Wanted to see if anyone here was signed up for this Wednesday's Penguin track day and had a spot to sell. I, of course decided that I could/want go last minute (since I still haven't sold my SV, may as well get all I can out of it), and when I called penguin up today their voicemail told me the Wed. track day was all sold out . If anyone has a spot they want to part with or knows of anyone who can't make it, please let me know ASAP.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

You were supposed to go up with Troy, right?
    I just sold him my race bike and he mentioned you were looking for a spot yesterday.
    I dunno man, try checking out as many forums as you can and see if anyone has a last minute spot for sale.
    Good Luck

Chris
    LRRS Expert #160

Originally posted by Nazo
    You were supposed to go up with Troy, right?
    I just sold him my race bike and he mentioned you were looking for a spot yesterday.
    I dunno man, try checking out as many forums as you can and see if anyone has a last minute spot for sale.
    Good Luck
    Yea, I was gonna go up with Troy... called Penguin up but no spots, I asked if they had a waiting list type thing for last minute cancellations, but they said that two people were already on it, and since it's only two days away people who cancelled wouldn't even get their money back anyway.

I'll try giving motomarket a call in the AM tomorrow and see if maybe Paul or Alan know anyone who can't make it and wants to sell a spot... but chances are that I'm shit out of luck

October 13th- tonystrackdays. Spots available