Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Penguins response to rider 333

Well, if we are going to bash Jay..... I once saw him eating a hambuger at a track day...

BEFORE he went out on the track!

SCANDALOUS!!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

RSVMILLE661

I have several emails from Eric. We have actually been going back and forth on this all day. I as a NESR member and fellow racer can assure you that this guy is skating on thin ice. Jerry has ultimate power to suspend any license in the LRRS. Eric could not come out and directly say that he is suspended but rather Probation is more of an accurate term. The post that Adam made trying in gixxer.com is obviously a vain attempt to regain some standing with the woods and sluff it off as nothing more than internet bravado.
    All I can say is that if you look at Adams warped perspective of how important he is to Penguin versus what Eric posted are 2 very different things. "he has helped out on occasion" versus "i'll make sure you fail" are 2 completely different ends of the spectrum.
    Eric has also assured me that he has spoken with Adam directly and that he understands his "place" in the food chain of the high and mighty in the LRRS. Needless to say its not very high up. The people we need to stay on the good side of are. Jerry& Eric, Cathy the chief steward, Jesse Sandoz, Jim Rich, and Pete Kates. They enforce the rules. (Did I mention the Jesse owns Seacoast sport cycle. and Jim rides on the seacoast team. DARTs newest sponsor) That is how I came into direct contact with Eric and found out how best to proceed for the benefit of my Racing bretheren. Am I important in the scheme of things of the daily ops of LRRS or penguin. Not at all.
    So with all of that said. To all who will be starting their fledgling racing career this season I can honestly say you will be fine. No malice will come to you from anyone in the LRRS unless you do something really stupid. (ie. blow up a garage.)
    As for rider333 he is the epitomy of a Squid In my opinion. Self important, egotistical, delusional and worst of all SLOW!
    Thank you all for your support in this. Its nice to know that DART and I have a family here in NESR.
    As I said to Eric, I love racing and truly care about all of those involved.
    Ok. My book is finished. And just so all NESR members know. No matter what. DART has got your back.
    Peace out!

i'm on *everyone's good side!
    well, except for the cookiebitch & t-595 gay.

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

You're right, Kip & Mike. But that ONE needed to be addressed, no matter how ya slice it...

Ed, if you're thinking about taking the class, DO IT. Adam is nothing, therefor is nothing to worry about. Don't hinge your opinion of the school based on what he's pulling now...

Dave.....what can I say? You're a fuggin' riot...

Scotty & Heath, we're all gonna have one helluva time next year. All of us!

And to Adam. Ah, Adam. Here it is: Get off my fuggin' back. YES, this is a warning. I've had about enough of you bugging me, and if you don't cut the shit, I'll make it stop. As far as this here issue goes, I'm done with it...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Well I have been sitting here reading the never ending soap opera that is Adam Vellas life .
    For those of you who do not know the history behind him, here is a little insite. I have had my run ins with him myself, flame wars on public forums just like this one going on right now, but,over on the SRNE forum and mailing list in years past, His behavior like this goes back atleast 3 years that I have been involved in the forum, probably longer.

The first encounter was so petty that I can't remember what it was about. I had forgotten about it, gave him another chance to be a decent human being, even was civilized to him in public, at Moto Market and even at a Stonerstock Party at Jay's house 3 years ago. But he amazed me not even a year later when a fellow sport rider ( that I didn't know personally but thats beside the point) Had lost his life in a motorcycle accident down in deals gap area. Adam said publicly that " He deserved to die" and that he was glad that, that guy was dead , meaning the guy that lost his life in the motorcycle crash.

I had even forgotten about that and had not seen or heard from him in a while. Until my wife and I got dirt bikes this past summer and ran into him on a group dirt ride, where adam and I both sorta gave each other that "what the fuck is he doing here look". But we split up into 2 groups so I didn't have to actually ride with the guy. But when we rode back to the trucks to have a break and get some water, he was there all alone, and invited himself over to where we were sitting, even engaged in small talk, I was even pleasant and talked to him.

He has been kicked off of several forums for behavior just like this and always returns under a different user name till people figure him out and get rid of him again.

Now its Jays turn this year to deal with an Adam flame war.

From what I know about Adam, he doesn't get along with very many people in the sand box, This isn't the first time he has tried to publicly embarrass someone on a public forum. what usually ends up happening is the person he is trying to "hurt" gets more support and he loses more respect from others.

I know he is reading this thread, he wouldn't want to miss anything.
    So Adam, if you are actually reading this, I guess I will still be pleasant to you in person but know that I certainly don't respect you , and my civility is simply the way I was brought up, not due to the fact that you actually mean anything to this society.

I may not get along with everyone, and I might not be liked by everyone, but alteast I can say this I know when I am not welcome and take the hints and leave...........

12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

got your back ed ill wack um fer ya

i could bring a few boys up who will never go 2 the track again find the guy foating belly up like a dead gold fish

still crazzy after all these years

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

The guy who passed away at Deals Gap was Paul Belkus. He was on his 916.

He left a wife and children behind.

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

sad sad

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Originally posted by Stoneman
    You're right, Kip & Mike. But that ONE needed to be addressed, no matter how ya slice it...
    I hear ya Jay.... I just didn't want you to think anyone was taking him seriously... you speak for yourself at the track... no one else...

but like Dave said... if we're bashing ya anyway...

"This one time... at the race track... Jay stuck a ratchet up his..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12