Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Photo Opportunity <FEELER>

Like most members of this forum, I bet you're passionate about motorcycling. Its the early morning ride when the sun is just rising to warm the fog laiden valleys, visor up, with nothing but the fresh air and hum of the engine. Or maybe its the spirited ride among friends, the front wheel occasionally freeing itself from the grasp of the tarmac. Perhaps its the dicing of switchbacks, slider-scraping bliss through a smooth apex. However you ride, capture the moment in stunning clarity to forever enjoy.

This thread is a feeler to see who would be interested in taking advantage of an amazing opportunity to be professionally photographed with your motorcycle. My friend and riding companion is a master of digital photography with a passion for motorcycling. Using creative lighting for dramatic effects, Kevin puts his RIT education and his natural abilities to good use.

blah blah, heres the deal.
    this dude's gonna bring over $10,000 worth of lighting and cameras and shit to a remote location full of nice turns and scenery. He's shot for real estate agencies photographing million dollar estates and also actors including Brandon Quinn, actor on "The O.C"., "Vanished", and "Charmed".

This is a truley unique experience, one-on-one with a photographer. Not some long distance, dark shot from a guy on the side of the race track. Look up some race day photo websites and see what they are charging.

We are offering a for a 12"x18" professionally printed archival photograph for $75.00 and are still deciding on a price for a picture CD, but package pricing will be available soon.

We believe this can be made possible if 10 people show strong interest. With that said, if you can put away 50 cents a day starting tomorrow, you can take part!!

Free hot dogs and soda, it will most likely be a sunday with a scheduled rain date.

Location is in upstate NY

stay tuned for details and please, we are accepting suggestions.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

If you pay me $75 I'll show up and let you take pictures of me riding.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

if you pay me $75 i'll take a dump on your chest.

Last edited by TimTim; 01-22-07 at 11:05 PM.

Originally posted by TimTim
    if you pay me $75 i'll take a dump on your chest.
    Way to give it right back!

You might want to put this in the for sale section. Just a thought.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

i didnt really intend it to be a marketing venture. its just more of an opportunity.

Sounds like a Marketing venture is all I'm saying.

Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Originally posted by Doc
    Sounds like a Marketing venture is all I'm saying.
    I agree with you. I intended to hype it up to spur interest as it would be nice for him to make something for his efforts. He wants to add to his portfolio and i'm sure somebody out there appreciates a good photo. It's not going to hurt our feelings if there is a lack of interest, it will just be more private for our small group. Just putting the word out. Sounds like it will be a good time.

Tim

What is your "group"

I live in Burlington, VT and you guys seem closer than alot of the peps on here. Any of you race?

BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

What do you mean ?

I'm close.

TIMMYDUCK