Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

BENSV

I Dance With Will

BENSV

did i see you today on rt 9?

we were riding at a good pace trying to pass some traffic when all of a sudden a group of sportbikes came up behind and the orange zx10 just blast thru a dozen cars. damn!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "fuckit!"

Lifer

BENSV

I was out riding yesterday but I didn't get on Rt. 9.

Ben

BENSV

Kahm, was that you on Rt100, with a couple of other riders on Sunday? I noticed a ZX tail light, and maybe a silver R1?

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill

I Dance With Will

BENSV

Originally posted by ChR1s
    Kahm, was that you on Rt100, with a couple of other riders on Sunday? I noticed a ZX tail light, and maybe a silver R1?
    yes it was me. which one are you? wow!

we were suppose to go straight on 100 at 8a but the lead guy took a left because he remembered that road. saw a bunch of you went straight.

"fuckit!"

BENSV

I was riding a zx10r.

We were headed west, away from that traffic -- that stretch can get pretty hectic at times. And that fair thing wasn't helping matters.

A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. - John Stuart Mill