Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Pilot Powers

Pilot Powers

I'm glad I don't live in Canada! I saw this on the Gixxer.com forum and had to share it.

"Pilot Powers $600. I think I was just raped.

So I decided to let the dealer put on the tires for me... I figured I'd just phone em up and be like "Yeah, put a pilot Power on the rear and a Pilot race on the front then I'll pay for service and tires when it's done."

Well the rear tire they charged me $315.89 and the front pilot race they charged me $291.99.

They then charged me $120 for Labor, and $8 for tire levy.

I didn't think they would be that god damn expensive. I figured... ya know, $150 per tire or so plus the $120 labor. But once they're on, they're on... fuck it.

Making my total bill: $735.98

Don't get raped like me. Buy online."

Then in another post he says:

"I had to pay it. They already had em on my bike. So to take them off and put my old ones on, which the rear one had popped, would've cost me another... $120.

So I'm paying at lest $240 because they want to mark up their prices like crazy crack-addict whores.

So by then I can order them online for around $230CDN plus shipping which would be a gentle lubricated rape and would take a month with regular shipping unless I go global express so shipping would be around $100 to get the tires here quickly. Then I would go back and repay $120 to get them put on again.

So the total would've been $470 + $120 + $100 +duty = $680 in the end + gst on everything so it would've cost nearly the same.

This winter i'm going to stock up like mad on tires. Tires bought online."

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Pilot Powers

Don't even think about taking the Powers off of my bike....

Because some times, when its dark and I leave for school in the morning, I only look at the tires as to which bike I will be taking

...Just giving you fair warning

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!