Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Printing/reproducing graphics?

Printing/reproducing graphics?

I’m looking to have some graphics copied and printed. The idea is to get an exact match, from the colors, texture, and size of the originals. I do not have an original graphic to lay flat and copy, it would need to be copied from the actual tail section. Cost isn’t a concern, getting an exact match is a concern. I’m looking to copy the R7 OW-02 decal, and the red stripe decal.
    Any recommendations on someone/someplace I can bring this tail section to and copy these decals?
    Thanks

Printing/reproducing graphics?-img_7664-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

Re: Printing/reproducing graphics?

I would try gagnon sign in danielson, CT. https://www.gagnonsign.com/

Family owned business that does excellent work. The family is big into motorcycles and would love to help with this if they can. They put together a Baja team years ago.

https://www.norwichbulletin.com/stor...e/32934201007/

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

I should be able to design it for you, but I can't print on "durable" decal material. But you could easily take the file I set-up to any sign shop or large format printer to have them printed & contour cut on the material you'll need. May be a good excuse to finally get back down. But I'd likely need to take the tail piece with me. Wait. I mean the tail piece from your bike. Obviously the other tail piece will be with me...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    I should be able to design it for you, but I can't print on "durable" decal material. But you could easily take the file I set-up to any sign shop or large format printer to have them printed & contour cut on the material you'll need. May be a good excuse to finally get back down. But I'd likely need to take the tail piece with me. Wait. I mean the tail piece from your bike. Obviously the other tail piece will be with me...

I think you meant that you need to take the whole bike with you, just to be sure

2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

Quote Originally Posted by LuvDog View Post
    I think you meant that you need to take the whole bike with you, just to be sure
    Yeah, that would probably be best. And our town has an ordinance that prohibits storing unregistered vehicles on your property. So it'd be best if it's registered. And inspected just to be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post

If you want to take or leave a tail piece, our door is always open The bike and parts, I can’t be without tho.. lol
    Appreciate the offer for sure

Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by R7 View Post
    If you want to take or leave a tail piece, our door is always open The bike and parts, I can’t be without tho.. lol
    Appreciate the offer for sure
    If you absolutely can't be without the tail piece, we can make arrangements to meet at my shop in Manchester. At worst, I can get a general idea and from there we can make necessary adjustments "remotely". Of course, from Manchester we all go up to the One Zero and act like idiots for the night.

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Reese at REB Graphics in Schenectady, NY helped me out with a somewhat similar request a few years ago. He does get very busy with outfitting Moto America and NEMRR racers with their graphics but he may be willing to help you out with this seeing as it is a pretty cool bike to be reproducing graphics for. It's a bit of a drive for you but might be worth the trip if he can help you.

https://www.rebgraphics.com/