Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

I hate sunburn

Talking I hate sunburn

Well, maybe not this time of year Gotta hate leaving Daytona when it was 80 and coming home 22 hours later and it is 29 and snowing Awesome weather all week, not one drop of rain.
    Saw alot of cool bikes down there, i fit in just fine with all the posing and squidlyness. Tho i don't think the chrome extended custome painted turbocharged Hyabusa owners liked me to much as i stole all their attention with the OW
    Saw the Orange County Chopper crew and some of thier theme bikes, they were ok, not great just ok IMO. The up close fit&finnish isn't really that great. Saw Mikey, Cody, Vinny, Dr D, Paul Sr, and Paul Jr. They also made a showing at the Supercross Friday night with the firebike, that was pretty cool.
    Too much to remember now and 36 hours without sleep, i guess it's time to catch up..

We had a full load down and back, man it takes me 2 hours to tie these all in and make sure everything will be safe and sound

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

I hate sunburn

Funny how you changed your mind about the R7 coming out of the basement this year!

I see Mr.E's bike,the R6, R7 and the pocket bike.. But who's 954?

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

100 X slower than Gerard scootertrash's Avatar

I hate sunburn

The only guy I know that brings 3 bikes with him for a week in Daytona...

OK...I admit it...I'm jealous...

I hate sunburn

yeah me too

Hey did you see that cop RevHappy's Avatar

I hate sunburn

Where are the pics of the Chicks and Bikes! Come on we need something to tie us over untill spring!

RevHappy's Website

2004 Titan Custom 1750cc
    2004 Honda Recon ES
    2003 Yamaha YZF R6
    4 Sale 6,500
    2001 KawasakiKDX 200

"I'll tell you what I tell my girl...Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

I hate sunburn

Mike, all i can tell you about the 954 is it isn't mine

Trust me, the toy collection will be thinning this year

Gordon, i brought the R6 for a friend to use. He crashed his R1 at the last Team Deamon trackday and didn't have the time to fix it. The mini was transportation in the RV park, ride to the pool, bring the trash to the dumpster, ride to the showers (hate them little showers in them RV's) etc. It drew guite a bit of attention and got it's picture taken many times

Doug, we never made it to the beach and didn't hang out on Main St all that much so i don't have many tittie shots, and mostly what we saw wasn't worth waisting camera space on
    I do have a few poser bike pictures from the Hess station tho i can resize and post them

Yamaha

I hate sunburn

I got a bunch of pics from the hess station too all those strecthed and turboed hyabusa's were really different

eat me