Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Piece of Shit Cager

Piece of Shit Cager

Not to mention the pieces of shit commenting on the article.
    Just another reason why I am scared riding the streets around here.
    I'm not sure if I can take any more of this anti-motorcycle sentiment.
    R.I.P. to the rider, who was likely minding his own business.
    No charges have been filed as of yet, but I'm hoping manslaughter will be brought up.

Car hits motorcyclist, then runs him over - 07/23/2008 - MiamiHerald.com

Car hits motorcyclist, then runs him over
    Posted on Wed, Jul. 23, 2008

By DIANA MOSKOVITZ
    dmoskovitz@MiamiHerald.com

A motorcyclist was thrown from his bike, then run over after a car rear-ended him in Pembroke Pines on Wednesday, according to police.
    The man died from his injuries. His name wasn't released on Wednesday night because his family hadn't been reached yet by police.

Here is what happened, according to Pines police:
    At about 5:20 p.m., the motorcyclist was riding a black 2007 Suzuki westbound in the 7100 block of Pines Boulevard. He was in the outside lane and wearing a helmet.

Driving behind him was Larry Constante Beltran, 34, of Miami-Dade County, in a black 1998 Honda Civic. Beltran was too close to the motorcycle, and rear-ended the motorcyclist, throwing him off the bike and into the road.

The motorcycle slid forward, hitting the back of a Chevrolet pickup truck, driven by Jose Miguel Sanchez, 33, of Tamarac.

The Civic, driven by Beltran, kept going forward, running over the motorcyclist before stopping.

The motorcyclist was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, where he died.

Neither Beltran nor Sanchez were hurt.

The case is under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call Pines police at 954-431-2200, e-mail Tips@ppines.com or call Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Re: Piece of Shit Cager

God, that's horrible.
    What a fucking asshole.

wow that is F'ed up

All strippers SHOULD have fake tits!

it never ceases to amaze/disgust me that some people are completely oblivious to what the hell they are doing.

Tuono

That's terrible. Look what happens to this guy!!

WARNING, VERY GRAPHIC

Truck_vs_scooter.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If all else fails, Lean more....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/brendanp/brendanp_sig.jpg

I'll pass on looking at that scooter video, but in the first case it doesn't surprise me at all if everyone is travelling about 50mph or faster that someone in the car runs him over if everyone is tailgating. No, I'm not blaming the rider, but how did he go right into the back of a pickup immediately after being hit? I think the riders around here may be smarter, although the cagers may not be.

Did y'all see the comments from those people? WTF? The guy gets rear ended which means the guy behind him was going a heck of a lot fast that the biker. So much faster that he then ran him over and these people posted like it was the bikers fault. Those people just got added to my list of people rub out when i get the chance. Fucking unbelievable!

Rick Lee
    04' CRF450R Mo~tahd~ed
    75' CB750 Cafe (project)
    77' KZ750 Twin
    LRRS #676

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    You got away by doing the the cheat code for Contra?
    "The only way this guy could have a tougher time in politics is if his name was Jihad McTerrorist." Fuggin Darrel!

turning water into watts Woodsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Lee View Post
    Did y'all see the comments from those people? WTF? The guy gets rear ended which means the guy behind him was going a heck of a lot fast that the biker. So much faster that he then ran him over and these people posted like it was the bikers fault. Those people just got added to my list of people rub out when i get the chance. Fucking unbelievable!
    unbelieveable! those people are such insensitive pricks! the man is dead! here he is minding his own and this chick rear ends him and then runs him over killing him and people are talking like he deserved it. this shit really pisses me off! he did nothing wrong. RIP to him and condolances to his family.

Dictionary quoting knob stoinkythepig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanfelice View Post
    No, I'm not blaming the rider, but how did he go right into the back of a pickup immediately after being hit?
    The force of the impact punted him into the truck.

it didnt say anything about the rider hitting the truck, only the motorcycle i thought. Which would make sence getting hit and rolling and sliding into the back of the truck.

- TJ

Quote Originally Posted by brendanp View Post
    That's terrible. Look what happens to this guy!!

WARNING, VERY GRAPHIC

Truck_vs_scooter.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Yeah I remember that video... fuckin nasty.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Quote Originally Posted by iamslow View Post
    Remember, never let someone tail-gate you!

I don't allow it to happen to me!

The big problem I see when we ride, we don't use brakes to slow down. We use gear down-shifting. I always blip a brake when I do the slow down, just to be sure I don't get rear-ended.
    Yea, I will normally flash my brakes a couple times before downshifting..Doesn't do a damn thing when the person isnt paying attention anyways ways though

- TJ

Dictionary quoting knob stoinkythepig's Avatar

The big problem I see when we ride, we don't use brakes to slow down. We use gear down-shifting. I always blip a brake when I do the slow down, just to be sure I don't get rear-ended.
    Many of us that wear out many sets of tires per year have learned not to slow down by downshifting. The front brake is far more effective, there's no chance of a rear skid, and the rear tire lasts a lot longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Origin View Post
    Doesn't do a damn thing when the person isnt paying attention anyways
    Exactly. A lot of times you don't really have a choice. People are going to tailgate you and you can't stop them from doing it. Sure, you can pull over and get out of their way, but there will be someone else just as eager to ride your ass. I take it you've never driven in the Miami area. It's fucking scary. 10 times worse than anything I ever saw in any part of New England. This is the road the "accident" took place on:

All the roads are like this. Three lanes in each direction. Speed limits of 50MPH...so naturally, people do 70, all the while weaving in and out of these 3 lanes trying to get ahead of everyone so that they can be first in line at the next traffic light. It's literally a drag race from light to light. Hence, there is always someone tailgating you or eager to tailgate you. It was not the rider's fault. Fuck this place.

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Origin View Post
    Yea, I will normally flash my brakes a couple times before downshifting..Doesn't do a damn thing when the person isnt paying attention anyways ways though
    for a laugh (a sick one, I'll admit) when I see someone driving with no lights at night, I'll flash my lights at them numerous times. 99% of the time they have no reaction at all, going to show how they are so completely out of it that it doesn't really matter what you do

edit: i see that the "bike" hit the truck, not him. big difference.

it's all academic anyway, it's just pathetic that people can't drive alongside bikes (or bicycles for that matter). but i agree that other parts of the country can be more dangerous to drive around than the northeast, i've never understood why people think the opposite. maybe it's because you actually have to turn the wheel up in these parts.

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

i put in my $.02 at the paper on that one too.

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports