Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

tube type vs tubeless on tubeless wheels

tube type vs tubeless on tubeless wheels

I don't really want to get into tube type tires, but in my K-Pipe sizes, F 2.75-17 / R 3.50-17 that's mostly what's out there, and the tires that are tubeless, are pretty much street tread, and I ride about 40% gravel roads

I am retired so I won't be riding on construction sites as much, where I used to get a lot of punctures, but not all my punctures were from places I won't be going anymore. what is everyone's solution, spoons, tube patches & hand air pump (something that can fit in a tool roll) ?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON

Re: tube type vs tubeless on tubeless wheels

On all the wheelers & the Street Glide I have kits that have everything you need to plug and/or patch the tire and CO2 inflators. The kits are small enough so that they don't take up much of the very important storage space. I keep larger kits in the Silverado & Corvette. The Macan has it's own kit.

I don't remember which ones I have for the bikes, but I'm guessing I got 'em on the Amazon.

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Re: tube type vs tubeless on tubeless wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    On all the wheelers & the Street Glide I have kits that have everything you need to plug and/or patch the tire and CO2 inflators. The kits are small enough so that they don't take up much of the very important storage space. I keep larger kits in the Silverado & Corvette. The Macan has it's own kit.

I don't remember which ones I have for the bikes, but I'm guessing I got 'em on the Amazon.

all tubeless tires ?

RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject LETS GO BRANDON