Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Range Rover runs over biker(s)

Re: Range Rover runs over biker(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sveesix View Post
    You guys obviously don't get the whole gang aspect to this. If the cop was undercover, maybe he was given a "beat him" command, and to not blow his cover he had to comply. All conjecture, but just saying none of us were there.
    Based on the video I'm not buying that. They bikes where swarming in and the scene was chaotic at best. You not participating wouldn't Have been on anyone's radar.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I think you guys are adding way too much Hollywood to this. This guy wasn't deep in bed with the mob, he was riding a sportbike with a bunch of retards.

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    Don't care, if you're in that deep, you're in deep enough to make a bust. You do not publicly assault a family, full stop.
    Like worse hasn't been done, that's all I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    Based on the video I'm not buying that. They bikes where swarming in and the scene was chaotic at best. You not participating wouldn't Have been on anyone's radar.
    We are all speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Mike View Post
    I think you guys are adding way too much Hollywood to this. This guy wasn't deep in bed with the mob, he was riding a sportbike with a bunch of retards.
    This. Who the fuck cares really.

We are all in the same page here fellas: what ever happened to higher standards and protect and serve and all that?

Different story, same thread. People with no idea what they are talking about second guessing split second decisions with weeks of hind sight. Doesn't matter cause he wasn't under cover and he's a scum bag, but the level of conjecture here is mind numbing sometimes. I'm always astounded by the amount of experts in the world.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky Mike View Post
    You're correct, but the situation was presented and the normal amount of ignorance was tossed about.

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    Different story, same thread. People with no idea what they are talking about second guessing split second decisions with weeks of hind sight. Doesn't matter cause he wasn't under cover and he's a scum bag, but the level of conjecture here is mind numbing sometimes. I'm always astounded by the amount of experts in the world.
    So winter on NESR started a little early this year. Nothing new.

I'm very happy to hear that my expert level of spewing conjecture has not only been noticed but also documented.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by sveesix View Post
    You guys obviously don't get the whole gang aspect to this. If the cop was undercover, maybe he was given a "beat him" command, and to not blow his cover he had to comply. All conjecture, but just saying none of us were there.
    That's probably because each one of the individuals thus far arrested has claimed not to know any of the others.

So if it's a gang, they must be called "F Troop."

Hey Now!!!!! Be nice to people of public service ......GEEZ.................you think he is giving up every thing to be a Cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Karate.Snoopy View Post
    It was reported on CNN that the undercover cop was 'off duty' at the time of the incident.
    thats what I heard.. and really.. what would he be under cover for?? a bunch of skirt wearing pussies that think they rule the planet when they are in their
    cute little group ??

I really wish the driver of the SuV had a gun of any form on him. It would be a much better video if the first guy smashing the window dropped as soon as he hit the window the first time.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I dunno. When facing a large group of motorcyclists who have you surrounded, what percentage of them do you think might also be armed with guns? Do you really want to get into a firefight with them while your wife and infant are in the back seat? You have 100 potential targets, they have 1.

What's the difference between a bolt and a screw?
    First you screw, then you bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by golden chicken View Post
    I dunno. When facing a large group of motorcyclists who have you surrounded, what percentage of them do you think might also be armed with guns? Do you really want to get into a firefight with them while your wife and infant are in the back seat? You have 100 potential targets, they have 1.

Don't care really. They tried to get that guy out of the car twice before smashing the window. If it where me I would be under no illusion their intent was "grave, bodily harm". That driver is lucky to alive. People have died from far less beatings.

I agree that your odds aren't great, but they weren't that great to begin with. Hopefully you get lucky and after dropping one or two they scatter. After that you're probably screwed, which, again, chances are you were anyway.

Personally, I'd rather die fighting them instead of hoping they won't kill me

I really think the only reason that driver is alive is because of that Samaritan.

Bad, bad situation all around though.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Don't care really. They tried to get that guy out of the car twice before smashing the window. If it where me I would be under no illusion their intent was "grave, bodily harm". That driver is lucky to alive. People have died from far less beatings.

I agree that your odds aren't great, but they weren't that great to begin with. Hopefully you get lucky and after dropping one or two they scatter. After that you're probably screwed, which, again, chances are you were anyway.

I really think the only reason that driver is alive is because of that Samaritan.

Bad, bad situation all around though.
    Agreed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The bare arms/bear arms crowd always makes me giggle.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    Giggle all you want. Choose to take the beating if you want. Me? I'm going with what gives me the best odds of seeing another sunrise, low as they may be.

Chippy, you can scoff here too: When seconds count the police are minutes away.

Wyatt Earp faced bands of armed and intoxicated cowboys tearing up towns under his watch. He knew that you don't need to shoot ALL of the bad guys, just the one or two that are steering the ship. Nobody wants to take a bullet, especially when the see what happens to the first one who got it.

Just the same, I don't want to turn this into a gun vs. no-gun debate, but I know that I would rather have taken the safety of my family into my own hands than to leave it up to the charity of the thugs chasing me on their bikes.

Last edited by NPDCPA; 10-10-13 at 09:46 AM.

The 10-year veteran cop — who sources confirmed had done undercover work in Occupy Wall Street posing as a protester — surrendered with his civilian lawyer and was taken to Manhattan Central Booking, a police source said.
    Braszczok — who didn’t admit his presence at the scene for days after the beatdown — claimed that he shirked his police duty to maintain his undercover persona, sources said.
    Didn't Occupy Wall Street fizzle out over a year ago? Nice try asshole!

The suspect lost his union attorney after friction over his bogus story, sources said.
    Good!

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post

I'm still curious about why the RR got singled out when a Ford van slid by on the right just after he stopped, and then pulled over on the right. You can first see him 30 seconds into the video.

The funny thing is that there might be one or two people on NESR at the most that actually know what they would do, if they had a gun and believed that their life or the lives of their families were in danger.

The rest of you, who claim that you would have started shooting, are full of shit.

Most of you wouldn't put yourself in a situation like that in the first place.

Last edited by gadget; 10-10-13 at 11:26 AM.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    The funny thing is that there might be one or two people on NESR at the most that actually know what they would do, if they had a gun and believed that their life or the lives of their families were in danger.

The rest of you, who claim that you would have started shooting, are full of shit.

Most of you wouldn't put yourself in a situation like that in the first place.
    Geez Sam, can you even see the people you look down on from that pedestal of yours anymore? Must be awfully high at this point.

Geez Sam, can you even see the people you look down on from that pedestal of yours anymore? Must be awfully high at this point.
    I don't need a pedestal to get high.

and

I have seen more people lose their shit the second they are put into a dangerous situation, to know that, no one knows how they will react.

Last edited by gadget; 10-10-13 at 11:43 AM.
    Sam

Oh good! We're back on the "...if I were there I woulda ..."

Yeah, guess what? You weren't and no you wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    Oh good! We're back on the "...if I were there I woulda ..."

Yeah, guess what? You weren't and no you wouldn't.
    Who's speculating now?

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post

I have seen more people lose their shit the second they are put into a dangerous situation, to know that, no one knows how they will react.
    Valid point, but that's not what you said

also kinda negates what you said too.

Last edited by e30addict; 10-10-13 at 12:01 PM.