Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Range Rover runs over biker(s)

Re: Range Rover kills biker(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xrocket21 View Post
    "Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!"
    Quote Originally Posted by eboos View Post
    Now that's a great movie quote!
    As snowball follows her.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Range Rover runs over biker(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Fucking animals.

I spot some iPad video evidence, and also those tough guys smashed in the window where the WOMAN PASSENGER was sitting.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

That video on the NY post is the best I have seen so far. They are surrounding the SUV then the one rider brake checks him and gets hit. SUV stops, angry mob surrounds him, guy thinks a carjack is in progress.
    I would have done the same thing, just my truck is bigger than the Range Rover. Only mistake the guy made was not locking it into 4x4 when he got pinned in traffic and backing up over them when they started bashing his window.
    The injured bikers have nobody to blame but their own friends and actually they may go after the other bikers for responsibility, as their actions started the whole event.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster View Post
    see his wife exiting the passenger door? she must've been scared shitless...what must've been going through her mind, knowing her kid was in the back and her husband on the ground?
    I bet she didn't think much of it when she threw the water bottle.
    Again not justifying any of te actions that took place from those clowns. But messing with fire will get you burned.

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    Source please! So far, you are the only one that I have seen to claim this.

If the information is not verifiable or reliable, then assume it is false until it is verified. Veracity... I love that word.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS/NEMM AM #205 (Inactive)

Re: Range Rover kills biker(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xrocket21 View Post
    I quoted the movie anchorman while referring to the movie stripes, I hoped my joking manner would come though loud and clear :/

I didn't know what you were referring to...movie anchorman...anyway...now I get the joke. you kidder, you. lol.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by TLRMan View Post
    Oh, I forgot to add, I charge double for Kawasaki's

"My God, you're gonna have to cool me down, give me an ice block to shove in my pants or something".
    -Barbecue Lou

Yea cuz throwing a water bottle warrants smashing windows, dragging someone out of their vehicle and then beating the shit out of them. Right. Must have missed that. By the way, the pics / evidence is where? I've yet to see that. Please post the evidence, and if you believe those degenerates, I feel sorry for you, because they'd never make something up to try to cover their asses when they realized how bad they f'd up.

At least the authorities in NY seem to be taking the correct actions following this event and hopefully justice will continue to be served to those responsible.

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMarine View Post
    I spot some iPad video evidence, and also those tough guys smashed in the window where the WOMAN PASSENGER was sitting.
    Like I said, fucking animals. I bet money that ipad video has been deleted and/or will never be seen by public.

Some disturbing shit.

Looks like some adults finally stepped in and broke it up. Hats off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    But messing with fire will get you burned.
    Are you honestly defending these dickbags? Enforcement is not for private citizens. We have laws, process, etc. Its the kind of shit that keeps us from being packs of roving, savage animals dispensing judgement and "justice" in the heat of the moment.

There was positively no reason for these ass-hats to attempt to block traffic in the very first place. The "fire" shouldn't have been there in the first place. And the very implication that these shits had some right to harass this driver in the first place.

Look, I don't like that he drove over a rider. That's some bullshit. But based on the the rest of that video alone, I completely understand why he did.

On a brighter note:

"Why'd the chicken cross the road?
    "To get from the left to the right
    "He stepped out of rank, got hit by a tank
    "He ain't no chicken no more"

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

It sucks that he ran over the wrong guy. Stopping traffic != getting run over and paralyzed.
    The dudes who were knifing him in the face, I'd be fine with them being run over in the heat of the attack.

On a brighter note:

"Why'd the chicken cross the road?
    "To get from the left to the right
    "He stepped out of rank, got hit by a tank
    "He ain't no chicken no more"
    I never understood what they were saying until you just posted this. LOL. I have to see Stripes again.

Lifer

I cheat.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes

Anything from that era of Bill Murray pretty much kicks ass though.

It sucks that he ran over the wrong guy. Stopping traffic != getting run over and paralyzed.
    The dudes who were knifing him in the face, I'd be fine with them being run over in the heat of the attack.
    The problem is the actions of the people after they tried to stop traffic. He bumped the bike and they swarmed the car and started slashing his tires. He had a legitimate reason to fear for his life and the life of his wife and child. I think it sucks if the guy that got run had no part in that but that's why we should be wary of the company we keep.

-Alex
    I can resist everything but Pete's mom.

In that situation, you can't really differentiate between the chief aggressors and those who contributed. It's like a robbery where one person shoots another. All of the people who committed the robbery are guilty of murder, even though only one pulled the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I cheat.
    LOL

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by obsolete View Post
    I think it sucks if the guy that got run had no part in that but that's why we should be wary of the company we keep.
    I have a very hard time believing that anyone close enough to get injured like that was simply an innocent bystander. No way he wasn't participating in the harassment. Does that warrant self defense? I don't know, I wasn't there. But based on the savageness of the end of that video, I would say yes.

But your balls on in the 2nd part; those you choose to associate with say a lot about you.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Yeah I know. I agree with those points. I think what the bikers did was way wrong. They put that dude in the SUV in a corner and the only way out was through them, and he called their bluff.

Just, being paralyzed is pretty fucking final, I feel bad for that kid.

And I don't know, maybe the dude who got run over is a really bad guy who would have been up front when they were pulling the guy out of the car...

Just, being paralyzed is pretty fucking final, I feel bad for that kid.
    15 to life for second degree murder is also pretty final. Again, maybe some of the robbers didn't ever intend to kill anyone, or for anyone in their party to kill anyone, but it was a result of the actions that -- as a group -- they took.

Last edited by eboos; 10-01-13 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eboos View Post
    15 to life for second degree murder is also pretty final. Again, maybe some of the robbers didn't ever intend to kill anyone, or for anyone in their party to kill anyone, but it was a result of the actions that -- as a group -- they took.
    I am sure some of those bikers really are bad people and maybe some of the people that participated are decent human beings that would never intentionally harm anyone. You're on point that unfortunately because of the violent actions taken by a few, the entire group of 100 riders or so will be associated with the crimes committed. Whether or not the biker that is paralyzed meant any harm or not or was actually trying to help his friend is beside the point that as a whole the group of bikers were breaking laws long before any injuries occurred and the injuries that did occur were a result of the group as a whole acting out of violence, intimidation, and fear. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

New York Police have charged one of the bikers, but Mieses’ family members say it's the SUV driver who should be charged. They say the bikers were on their annual "Ride Out" in New York and that the bikers were just trying to get the SUV to slow down and not drive so close to them.

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...#ixzz2gVkZXaZS
    Riiiiight. They were only trying to get the SUV to slow down. Are they so far into fantasy land they don't realize the videos show something totally different.

I wish i could maim every one of those dickbags.

-Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Dave603 View Post
    You're on point that unfortunately because of the violent actions taken by a few, the entire group of 100 riders or so will be associated with the crimes committed.
    This is hardly the first time these gangs have harassed motorists like this. These things are becoming an annual thing. These riders are so self important they think they can shut down entire sections of roads, bully other motorists, harass and destroy at will. I have been this shit first hand on the Everett turnpike north of Nashua a few years back. Fortunately, at a much smaller scale.

Unfortunately the greater public already associates this kind of behavior with sport bikes. This is part of why I will probably never ride a fully faired sport bike on the road, ever. The image associated with LEOs and the public at large is this shit.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by e30addict View Post
    Riiiiight. They were only trying to get the SUV to slow down. Are they so far into fantasy land they don't realize the videos show something totally different.
    Oh yes. I'm sure mama has $$$$$ signs in her eyes. I'm sure she'll file a lawsuit for millions. And I hope she gets $0.00. I hope her paralyzed son gets charged. Edit....at least if they can prove he was part of the problem. I thought he was the one that stopped the SUV. If I was stopped in front of any vehicle and I saw people start damaging it, you bet your ass I'd be moving really quick like, not spectating.

They were trying to get the SUV to slow down huh? The family also missed the fact that it was at the front of the group? Why on earth would you ride faster, get in front of and attempt to slow down a vehicle in front of your group that was traveling faster? These degenerates and their families have bogus excuses. They can't bear the fact that their relatives made big, stupid mistakes.

Last edited by Slyder; 10-01-13 at 06:09 PM.

Banned
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster View Post
    see his wife exiting the passenger door? she must've been scared shitless...what must've been going through her mind, knowing her kid was in the back and her husband on the ground?
    Again not justifying any of te actions that took place from those clowns. But messing with fire will get you burned.
    A woman with a child that young in the car is unlikely to try to intimidate anyone.

So, the water bottle is the 3rd different argument i have heard as to how the RR started it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Oh yes. I'm sure mama has $$$$$ signs in her eyes. I'm sure she'll file a lawsuit for millions. And I hope she gets $0.00. I hope her paralyzed son gets charged. Edit....at least if they can prove he was part of the problem. I thought he was the one that stopped the SUV. If I was stopped in front of any vehicle and I saw people start damaging it, you bet your ass I'd be moving really quick like, not spectating.

They were trying to get the SUV to slow down huh? The family also missed the fact that it was at the front of the group? Why on earth would you ride faster, get in front of and attempt to slow down a vehicle in front of your group that was traveling faster? These degenerates and their families have bogus excuses. They can't bear the fact that their relatives made big, stupid mistakes.
    Moms have a way of always believing only the best about their sons. To a fault. You can't blame them for that. Look at Casey Anthony's parents.