Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

RED BULL MOTO GP (spoiler)

It was a kick ass race, I'm a bit heated about Rossi. But, oh well. I'll never watch a motoGP race on Speed channel again. The announcers suck and so do commercials. I'm glad I subscribe to motoGP.com.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

One of the former LRRS #13's

http://www.facebook.com/ChrisWatt762

JT42

Originally posted by Stupidhawk007
    It was a kick ass race, I'm a bit heated about Rossi. But, oh well. I'll never watch a motoGP race on Speed channel again. The announcers suck and so do commercials. I'm glad I subscribe to motoGP.com.
    The commercials are always there, but the announcers were not the regular dudes. the regular ones are much better....

Motogp.com is way better than speed. I never watch the MOTOGP races on speed. After lasts years USGP I was so disgusted by the announcing. They don't know anything about anyone or anything in motogp. I would much rather watch the races on my comptuer than speed. The normal speed broadcasts are the same one as seem on motogp.com, but they cut out all the prerace, almost all of the post race, and add commercials whenever they feel like it, usually deleting a lap or two when they do. In my avatar we are watching motogp.com shown thru the tv!!

'04 600RR

MotoGP.com rocks, I play it through the TV as well. Screw speed channel. I just wish I could watch the AMA or WSB races over the internet also. Anyone know?

One of the former LRRS #13's

http://www.facebook.com/ChrisWatt762

JT42

Yes, SPEEDTV sucks ass with their commentating. It is a real shame that Freddie Spencer is not a better announcer. He is, after all, a former World Champion. Did anyone else notice, in the pre-race, how Spencer referred to Rossi's crew chief ? Freddie called him, JERRY Burgess !!!!! The guy's name is JEREMY Burgess !!!!! And, Spencer is supposed to know this stuff !!!!!!
    The touble is that SPEEDTV doesn't care enough about motorcycles. It's nothing more than another "filler" for them between NASCrAp broadcasts.
    Although, I will say that their Formula One coverage is not bad. But, that's probably because I don't have anything to compare it to.

LRRS#167

Freddie called him, JERRY Burgess !!!!! The guy's name is JEREMY Burgess !!!!! And, Spencer is supposed to know this stuff !!!!!!

I think Jeremy Burgess commonly is refferred to as Jerry. Freddie would know as he was freddies crew chief at one time

'04 600RR

I am dumb but never realized this premier event was a mear 45 minutes long. The only 45 mi nutes I would travel across the country for would be a ___________ model.

Yeh yeh I know its a weekend of activities and less important racing.

Speed channel said they were using feed from some other source so the bad coverage wasn't their fault.

Glen Beck is John the Baptist

Lifer

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?