Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Rethinking Capital Punishment....

  1. #1
    Rider. Just a rider... DucDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    69
    Posts
    8,806

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....


    Beginning to think there ARE some crimes worthy of the death penalty...

    YouTube - Superbikes: You Wanna Learn Motorcycle Stunts?...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
    Muhammad Ali.

  2. #2
    Angry Gumball RandyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Farmington, NH
    Age
    67
    Posts
    13,828

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    I think that's awesome

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    RandyO
    IBA#9560
    A man with a gun is a citizen
    A man without a gun is a subject

  3. #3
    Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Foxboro, MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,601

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

  4. #4

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    for people with stupid money.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Resident Turkey Tricky Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The burbs... where dreams go to die
    Posts
    5,952

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Yeah... I kind of liked it too... It's not for me, but it's not like 1098's are these elusive "endangered species" bikes that these guys are keeping out of the hands of racers and ducati enthusiasts. If anyone wants a Duc they can still buy one. Whatever floats your boat, I guess...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Just Registered KillBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern, NH
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,735

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Rider. Just a rider... DucDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    69
    Posts
    8,806

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Quote Originally Posted by trickphoto View Post
    Yeah... I kind of liked it too... It's not for me, but it's not like 1098's are these elusive "endangered species" bikes that these guys are keeping out of the hands of racers and ducati enthusiasts. If anyone wants a Duc they can still buy one. Whatever floats your boat, I guess...
    I think its like trying to put clothing on Michelangelo's "David"



    Sure, you could do it. And some people might like it. But that doesn't make it right....!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
    Muhammad Ali.

  8. #8
    JACKASS hammadown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hopkinton, MA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,777

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    I think its like trying to put clothing on Michelangelo's "David"



    Sure, you could do it. And some people might like it. But that doesn't make it right....!
    So what your saying is you like statues of naked men? it was tooo easy!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Supa Motarded! If you see me backin it in, keep watching...Im about to crash

    Zip Tie Alley #237

  9. #9
    Resident Turkey Tricky Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The burbs... where dreams go to die
    Posts
    5,952

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Dave, why are you bringing naked dudes into the discussion?
    Yeah, I dunno... I hear you. I wouldn't take a perfectly good Duc and do that to it, but I don't really see it as wrong either.... as long as there's still a Ducati for those that want them. There's only one "David." That to me makes messing with it a much heavier deal... Ducs aren't all that elusive. However, if there were a severely limited number of bikes available and these clowns were keeping a Duc from someone who would use it as intended, I'd be all for burning them at the stake.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rider. Just a rider... DucDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    69
    Posts
    8,806

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Quote Originally Posted by trickphoto View Post
    Dave, why are you bringing naked dudes into the discussion?
    Yeah, I dunno... I hear you. I wouldn't take a perfectly good Duc and do that to it, but I don't really see it as wrong either.... as long as there's still a Ducati for those that want them. There's only one "David." That to me makes messing with it a much heavier deal... Ducs aren't all that elusive. However, if there were a severely limited number of bikes available and these clowns were keeping a Duc from someone who would use it as intended, I'd be all for burning them at the stake.
    ...hmmm....good point.

    will consult with my lawyer....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
    Muhammad Ali.

  11. #11
    Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Foxboro, MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,601

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    I think its like trying to put clothing on Michelangelo's "David"



    Sure, you could do it. And some people might like it. But that doesn't make it right....!
    Its like putting clothes on this guy!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

  12. #12
    Just Registered KillBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern, NH
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,735

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth R6 View Post
    Its like putting clothes on this guy!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #13
    lost in space zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    1,373

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    I like it , Jason happens to be a helluva nice guy to boot and is a well rounded rider including track
    check these guys out for some real use for ducati motors.

    .. Home

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    eat me

  14. #14
    Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Foxboro, MA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,601

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I like it , Jason happens to be a helluva nice guy to boot and is a well rounded rider including track
    check these guys out for some real use for ducati motors.

    .. Home
    i knew you'd like this you wanker


    shall i go get the flat black paint?



    Denno

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

  15. #15
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    37,173

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    yeah i actually really liked the Ducati chopper thing....

    Granted I'd rather them just buy an engine & other components from Ducati instead of a whole frikkin bike & fuck it up, but whatever. Duc chopper's cool w/ me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays, Ironstone Ventures
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  16. #16
    clack clack Ducrappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Ipswich, NH
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,672

    Rethinking Capital Punishment....

    i don't get why they are suggesting that they tore apart a 1098 for all useable parts if they are using an aircooled Ducati powerplant

    I like the look of the bobber with the diamond shaped tank (last bike in the video)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. New Hampshire: Squid Capital of the World? (rant)
    By bump909 in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-22-07, 02:50 PM
  2. Protesters spray paint the Capital
    By Karaya One in forum Controversial Topics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-07, 02:10 PM
  3. cruel & unusual punishment?
    By twrayinma in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-02, 11:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •