Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Revenge Project

Revenge Project

My ex-boss has asked me for a bike, knowing I have sold a few bikes for a good price to guys I work with. Well what he seems to have forgotten how I got screwed by him on my last pay review.
    Now its my turn to screw back I have the perfect bike, amazingly for the $800 he has to spend. A CM450, that I picked up from Hull for $0. It had sat in the open for 4 years at an ocean front property. I plan to spend nothing on it other than the materials and parts I have laying around and a little work.

So introducing the peach of a Honda Custom from the pinnacle of Honda customs

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Revenge Project

stick it to the man!

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

Littering and........

Revenge Project

Soup it up a little, then leave that crappy front drum brake on there. You'll be rid of him in no time.

Revenge Project

Well updating this one too
    My concious hit on this one and I just couldn't do the lazy-ass way of doing it, so going right through the thing and you've seen the state its in. So a bunch of parts came off a 1400 mile parts bike I have and I attemped a reasonable if tacky paintjob (the guys an old school hotrod guy). I even put on decent brakes.
    Pics tomorrow

Revenge Project

My first streetbike was a 1979 Honda CM400T. 24k+ miles on that bad boy in two years. Fun bike!!!!!

That one is the same color too....kinda a shit-stained red. I had a disk brake though, it was trick.

DO NOT try to re-torque the head bolts or take the head off. Heli-coils won't work either. Don't ask me how I know. If the head gasket weeps a little oil, LEAVE IT BE!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Revenge Project

Well heres the progress up to now. I'm going out to buff the paint and do a few small things to it like re-assemble the brakes and paint and attach the clocks today, once this stuff is done it will be ready to go after a good clean and polish if I can find the damn title. Oh and putting the seat on might be a good idea.

Last edited by RGVER; 02-18-07 at 06:40 PM.

Revenge Project

Well its buff, a little extra paint, the caliper back on (still working on the master cyl), new bars and the seat on.
    All thats left is to do the choke cable mount, the chain guard and the polishing.
    Here it is as of 6.30 this evening
    OMG orange clocks

Revenge Project

good work man, turned a pile of crap into what looks presentable. hope you charge him top dollar

btw would you be interested in painting my fairing? i never painted before and got a lot more stuff before im done so if i could find a resonable price to get a couple of things done that would help tons!

~ Life passes most people by while they're busy making grand plans for it.~

Revenge Project

I'm good, I found the title. I'm probably gonna ride it to work tomorrow see how it goes

Revenge Project

Took it out for a quick run tonight. Running like crap so needs play with with the carbs so took the wheels off the my 87 750r to take to work and throw the tires on tomorrow. The temps today got me itching