Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

Review of biker boyz . . .
    By Uni-Killer A.K.A NeedABike

My cousin from NJ brought over a imported DVD of Biker Boyz from Japan . .. . It was ok . . good story line if you can swallow it . . . Basically it starts out like this . . WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS .. ..

Starts out with a stunt scene during the cast . .. typical burn outs in circles and stuff . .. then it comes out to a motorcycle bar ? It looks like big ass beer bellied bikers (What a stereotype . . ) Then a person on a ?CBR? tries to jump from their motorcycle seat onto their seat (leap of fate?) but falls . . I laughed but the dude was going 5 mph and it looked funny (to me atleast) . … Well anyways Black Knights come out and they do this little military thing and put their helmets and side stands down at once and say YES SIR or something , then this other guy says black knights in town bow your ass down or what ever . . . and there is a Hayabusa it looks like which is smoke’s bike. The Hayabusa seems to be not street legal and smoke is the “King of Cali” He carries around a crown which is his helmet and it has little sparkly 10 cent stickers on it . . .. He races this guy for 2 g’s I think and the other guy’s rear wheel blows or something and goes flying into the main character’s dad which is smoke’s mechanic . .. Dude is smoked , so his son is pissed. He is what they call a prospector . . which I’m guessing is a non-racer spectator type of thing that has his hormones going and wants to fuck and become a matured racer and king of cali .. . Oh ya not to say . . The guy he was racing was wearing a dirt bike helmet . . and the mechanic wears a cowboy vest and hat . . and the race scene seems to look like a wild west ghost town . .. .. hmmm all that’s missing is horses and 6 shooters .. . Well back to the movie on the mechanic’s funeral the black knights show up with smoke and they rev around the place helmetless … I think that’s kinda disrespectful but it seems as though they are doing some thing . . . . So far I can swallow the movie . . . seems believable so far except the helmet and crown thing . .. . seems like it belongs in Lord of the rings or something , cause a helmet is a helmet .. . . At the funeral tons of black knights are there . . it seems like smoke is the leader on his busa and going through the bikes I saw a couple of cruisers and gold wings and SV650’s . .. so it isn’t just a sports bike movie . .. And the guy who played morpheus (Smoke) . . seemed to carry his costume into this movie . . . his in a black tranch coat again with sunglasses , but this time his got hair on his head . . . and oh wow . . a crown . . The main character (mechanic’s son) seems to have a lil bro and sis . . . and his like 20 years old and plays video games with his mom (seems cool to me) . . Everything seems very west side in this movie . . .. the houses , the people , the weather everything , of course it is though , its in cali . Which makes so far it believable . . . Then the main character ..still don’t know his name . . the mechanics son gets on his GSXR 1000 ? and rides off with his chrome shining and half face helmet (DANGEROUS) . Then another scene with a wheelie and burn out in circles . . . and 1 sports bike with wheelie bar parked vertically up in the background . . . OK I kinda getting unbelievable now . . . Theres a 3 wheelied motorcycle that did a burn out and the guy who drove it is a handicap dude with a bandana and looks like a cowboy to me . . . Not that his handicapped , but the whole way he dresses . . . and his in a wheel chair . . . . Well continuing Black Knights show up again at this race . . This time helmetless drunk guy vs a smart guy with a helmet on . . seems like its for his “Lid” AKA helmet and 500 bills . . . They burn out before the race while handicap bad ass with pirates eye and cigar and bling bling chains draws a starting line . . Helmetless drunk boy wins and main character mechanic’s boy does a leap of fate and actually makes it . . . Now mechanic’s boy calls smoke out for a race and starts dissing him and how he an’t gonna kiss his ass like his dad did . . .. Smoke says get some colors “Race team together” and then go race him . . . now mechanic boy , drunk helmetless racer , and new guy . . only way I can describe him is afroman . . they talk about how mechanic boy’s riding was “Gangsta” and eat . . they talk and we figure out drunk man is actually mechanic boy’s friend . . they run this scam to earn money everytime , saying someone wants to race you without helmet and drunk . . .then take their money. And basically afroman is saying its not gangsta and you guys may get caught and they need a third gangsta . . now they are gonna play allitle game of keep up to make sure afroman is the shit .. . one of the bikers put on metal shoe heals or what ever .. They do some shit I havn’t ever seen with those shoe heals . .. they also do some stuff you can see at www.drivingtoendanger.com ..looks pretty phat .. Moving on mechanic’s boy goes to a tattoo shop and it seems like his girl works there . Then he gets voted to start his own club and allowed on the set by smoke and his gang . . They call themselves bikerboyz and wear yellow and black leathers. Theres a bikini wash and Kid rock challenges smoke . . they race and I think it was Nitrous Oxide that made Smoke win . . . Well That’s all I’m going to write cause I’m tired . .. if you wanna hear about the rest go see the movie , It’s a good movie and all but allitle unrealistic . . . . Fast and Furious on two wheels is all I can say . . . The good thing is that most likely you can go out to pep boys or autozone now and pick up wheelie bars , exhaust , dirt bike helmets , and all that stuff after this movie . . . . That is all PEACE .. ..

P.S please excuse my writing , I was babling most of the time . . .

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

Thanks!!
    Now I know I REALLY don't have to go out and see it!!

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

so i think the star rating sounds like suck out of 5, right?

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

It was good for entertainment .. . . . . But kinda unrealistic , I don't know anyone who wears a cowboy hat and rides a bike , or any group that is really gangsta or what ever like that . .. Bottom line , Watch it for entertainment

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

Thanks for the recap... only Hollywood could mess up something as simple as stunting and the sportbike crowd.. Now I have to out and get me a Cowboy hat.. and a fro..

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

Originally posted by plasticweld
    Thanks for the recap... only Hollywood could mess up something as simple as stunting and the sportbike crowd.. Now I have to out and get me a Cowboy hat.. and a fro..
    and... a wheelchair

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

aka Johnny Valve Stem need4speed's Avatar

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

Originally posted by plasticweld
    don't forget the gold teeth. Bling Bling

John
    LRRS\CCS #714
    2004 Duc 620 monster racebike
    89 EX500 racebike - sold
    98 Superhawk 996

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains".

REVIEW of BikerBoyz

Okay..... So back to a post a few months back, Let's make a NESR movie starting at stonnerstock, on a couple of back road rides, and the track...

Then we can show the world what NESR is bout it bout it, bling bling G-Money Homie-Grip DAWG