Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Got pulled over tonight (7-21-12) kind of funny story....

Got pulled over tonight (7-21-12) kind of funny story....

So I live in Norwood MA and work security overnights at a hospital just inside the confines of Boston, friday- monday 11p-7a (yes it sucks) Anyways to the point, I leave my house in norwood and hop on rt 1 north as i always do, the trip takes me thru westwood, dedham , and onto the VFW in west roxbury.

The night starts off as any other, gear up and im on my way, probably not going much faster then 60 as I am aware where alot of police officers hide in these areas. My girlfriend left my house about 10 minutes before me (also going rt 1 north). So i am cruising along, not riding like a dick or anything, make my way thru westwood into dedham stopping at all red lights. I see a dedham cruiser in a parking lot so come off the throttle a little as i pass expecting him to pull out behind me which he did. After about a half mile of this he pulls right up along my right side (i am in the left lane) and lights me up, directional goes on and i pull right over, helmet off and info out waiting for him to walk up.

I'll cut the chatter between me and him out but he was nice to me, apparently minutes before me in norwood a blue motorcycle took off on the Sgt. (who i am good friends with) and a pursuit ensued and all towns in the area were notified, including one where another friend works as a P.O. and heard the description, he texted me at 10:28 pm joking and asking if it was me evading the norwood police, obvioulsy i was riding and didnt know he texted me until i got to work. another text i got was from my girlfriend saying how she was driving on rt 1 and a blue motorcycle flew past her driving like an asshole and an SUV cruiser was in pursuit.

Anyways got out ticket free but if anyone knows anyone in this area who rides a blue sports bike with a white helmet and either white jacket or sweatshirt kick them in the balls for me and thank them for being an asshole and getting me pulled over and late for work.

thee end!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Got pulled over tonight (7-21-12) kind of funny story....

While the story-telling deserves a , sucks that someone out there was being a douche and just adding to the sportbike stigma.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Blue busa?

09 Ex500- totalled
    08 SV650s!!!

Cages: Ford Excursion
    Ford Mustang Gt
    Toyota Rav4

not sure the make of the bike, i have a blue kawi...but dont wear a white helmet or jacket

Two things help getting older - BMW'S and Metamucil

Who to the what now?