Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ride safe, everyone

Ride safe, everyone

UnionLeader.com - New Hampshire news - Bow man dies in motorcycle crash - Thursday, May. 22, 2008

Not sure if he was a member here, as I didn't know he even rode. But I met him two years ago, when we were both members of a local Subaru board. He was just a super nice guy. I read this this morning and have had a lump in my throat since. Not sure about the specifics of the crash - I drove by the spot this morning as I live about a half mile away, and all I could see were some spray-paint markers. It rained last night, so any dust or dirt or pieces are gone.

RIP Jamey, and please ride safe everyone.

PS - I want to find "Bob", the douchebag that posted the comment at the bottom of that article, and punch him in the face. I live probably 10 houses down from the wreck, and they don't go 70-100. Maybe 50, if that. What an old piece of shit, posting something like that in this article.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Ride safe, everyone

Sucks, I heard about this on the morning buzz.

Gotta love the idiots like "bob" who just spout off about whatever when they get the chance.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!