Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Road rage vid. from Vegas

I like my cool old bike. Ericthejet's Avatar

Road rage vid. from Vegas

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Re: Road rage vid. from Vegas

that was lame

Bras cause cancer.

Lifer

agreed someone should have got shot.

Just Registered

what in the waste of time was that all about???

Cage wins ... every time.

Use your brains, your size and your speed and GTFO of there.

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride would do.

What a fucking prick bastard.

Karma FTW

Quote Originally Posted by KillBill View Post
    What a fucking prick bastard.

Karma FTW
    Which one?
    You need to pick your battles.

I learned my lesson years ago in Boston when I gave the finger to a guy that cut me off after he ran a red light. Apparently he was on the edge of a major break down before I ever met him. He blew his top screaming at me about giving him the finger. He then proceeded to try to run me off the road. I mean really run me off the road. He hit me (barely tapped me) and then went for the big kill sideways across 2 lanes. Luckily I was faster than him, avoided the collision by inches and I outran him through the traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMoto View Post
    Which one?

I learned my lesson years ago in Boston when I gave the finger to a guy that cut me off after he ran a red light. Apparently he was on the edge of a major break down before I ever met him. He blew his top screaming at me about giving him the finger. He then proceeded to try to run me off the road. I mean really run me off the road. He hit me (barely tapped me) and then went for the big kill sideways across 2 lanes. Luckily I was faster than him, avoided the collision by inches and I outran him through the traffic.

The cage driver.

I'm not saying that the motorcycle wasn't to blame though.

I lol'd.

Central Mass Powersports #123

1000rr, zx10r, rmz450, RE classic, r6, S4Rs, xr123, sv650(2), cr250 and a box truck that leaks power steering fluid.

Why is it that people just cannot get the point that you cannot reason with a crazy person?

Because they obviously have never had thier ass kicked after trying to reason with a crazy person or seen anyone else who has. Shooting crazy people works pretty good. Reasoning doesn't. Shooting crazy people (without just cause), will get you in jail. Reasoning with crazy people will get you in the hospital. The solution is called E/E, Escape and Evade.

Seriously, you guys need to learn how to pick your battles.

(I am not going to take credit for the above post ... a friend of mine who is Marine infantry posted this when I got really disgusted with the chest puffing testosterone laden answers on another thread in another forum.)

You can't fix crazy.

Crazy is someone getting mad when you point out they fucked up.

Crazy is getting involved with a crazy person and expecting to win.

There are no limits or boundaries with crazy ... none.

You willing to pay that price?

BTW ... I like Marines! Semper Fi to the most level headed, tough muthafuckas I would ever want at my back.

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride would do.

Cager - Total Jackass
    Biker - Total Pussy! He should've atleast defended himself rather than getting pushed!

Saw roadrage yesterday myself....I was at Chestnut Hill Road approaching Comm Ave in Allston and a Toyota Tundra driver was trying to push a cab in front of him.....Suddenly a cop's car comes and asks both of them to pullover....Donlt know wat happened next. Truck driver - middle aged and looked a little drunk slopped in his seat.

Sold: 1999 Kawasaki ZX-7R
    2005 Pulsar 180 DTSi

Owning: Pulsar 220 DTSi

http://www.dhairyagupta.com
    http://bostonbiker.blogspot.com

I Love giggle drops..!! BluGixxer's Avatar

I'm thinken that biker was a little drunk himself.. How else would you explain him tailgating a car , then rearending him ?? Maybe Jeff Foxworthy was right,,can't fix stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat It Like A Rented Mule !!
    Legend in my own mind

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze View Post
    Biker - Total Pussy! He should've atleast defended himself rather than getting pushed!
    And you would have done what? Clocked the cage driver?

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Quote Originally Posted by 97BladeRider View Post
    And you would have done what? Clocked the cage driver?
    +1 this is america, no defending yourself!

"Chatbox...It's like Vegas, for your fingers."

Originally Posted by CBR_Knight
    in my own thread, let me post this:
    first of all, nothing about sex or play with a female seems interesting or arousing to me....

"BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say "you're next!"

We have a guy down here that has been going around and terrorizing all the riders in town. He drives an old Dodge Ram that has a sticker at the top of the windshield that says "Pizza Man". He tries to yell at riders going down the road, telling them he is a cop and to pull over. When they don't pull over he tries to run them off the road. We were riding one night and that guy caught up to our group and started chasing our friend. I kid you not, our friend was riding his bike on the sidewalks dodging signs, thats how crazy this guy was. He was flashing his knife at us too. The cops didn't do anything for the longest time until a couple weeks ago he caused someone to wreck and they were hurt pretty badly from it. The guy was finally arrested.

Its just crazy how some people are. I guess apparently with this guy, his brother was in a motorcycle accident a long time ago [lived] and since than he has had a grudge against riders.

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMoto View Post
    Which one?

About 9 years ago, a dude gave me the finger not only once, but twice. The 2nd time really pissed me off. We got to a red light, i got out of the vehicle. Went to open the door to drag his ass out, but he locked it. So I jump up on his hood and started to beat him thru the sunroof. I eventually dug my 2 thumbs into his eyes. I ended up having to go to court and now have assault and battery on my record. It really aint worth it, but sometimes you just loose it with fucken people.....

If all else fails, Lean more....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/brendanp/brendanp_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by brendanp View Post
    About 9 years ago, a dude gave me the finger not only once, but twice. The 2nd time really pissed me off. We got to a red light, i got out of the vehicle. Went to open the door to drag his ass out, but he locked it. So I jump up on his hood and started to beat him thru the sunroof. I eventually dug my 2 thumbs into his eyes. I ended up having to go to court and now have assault and battery on my record. It really aint worth it, but sometimes you just loose it with fucken people.....

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi_Girl24 View Post
    We have a guy down here that has been going around and terrorizing all the riders in town. He drives an old Dodge Ram that has a sticker at the top of the windshield that says "Pizza Man". He tries to yell at riders going down the road, telling them he is a cop and to pull over. When they don't pull over he tries to run them off the road. We were riding one night and that guy caught up to our group and started chasing our friend. I kid you not, our friend was riding his bike on the sidewalks dodging signs, thats how crazy this guy was. He was flashing his knife at us too. The cops didn't do anything for the longest time until a couple weeks ago he caused someone to wreck and they were hurt pretty badly from it. The guy was finally arrested.

Its just crazy how some people are. I guess apparently with this guy, his brother was in a motorcycle accident a long time ago [lived] and since than he has had a grudge against riders.

in florida? wow i thought there were more gun nuts down there than up here, id be afraid to do that to anyone riding, great way to get yourself shot, you'd be surprised how many riders CCW

"Chatbox...It's like Vegas, for your fingers."

Originally Posted by CBR_Knight
    in my own thread, let me post this:
    first of all, nothing about sex or play with a female seems interesting or arousing to me....

"BALLS" is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say "you're next!"

Quote Originally Posted by Currently View Post
    Cage wins ... every time.

Use your brains, your size and your speed and GTFO of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by g®eg View Post
    lets say it together kids....
    "a motorcycle will never win with a car"
    +1

it's not worth it; any collision with a car and you'll lose

heck, if you've got road rage or any other sort of bent up anger, get off your bike

Quote Originally Posted by g®eg View Post
    lets say it together kids....
    "a motorcycle will never win with a car"
    Other than in a race! (most cars....)