Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

I was rollin' down the road one day...

Common sense spoken here. toocrazy2yoo's Avatar

I was rollin' down the road one day...

In the merry, merry month of...September..

I-95 South outta N.H., 2 1/2 gallons of Jack, ten cartons of smokes, 14 lbs of sirloin, and 6 lbs of shrimps in the bags on the C-14 and joined up with a pair of bikes, a Repsol Honda and a blue GSX-R. Traveled in perfect formation, they let me lead, staggered form, reasonable, perfect slab-ride for 50 miles runnin 75-90 all the way to 128 where I broke off and headed to Gloucester, they went straight. A hearty hi-ho wave and a clean split.

Anyone here? These woulda been good boys to hit the twisties with. Fast, smooth, good ridin' muthah-fuckahs..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Just Registered

Re: I was rollin' down the road one day...

You're not running moonshine?

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

Quote Originally Posted by toocrazy2yoo View Post

Anyone here? Fast, smooth, good ridin' muthah-fuckahs..
    clearly it was no one here.

-------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    As usual, your post displays a complete lacking in any fucking idea what you're talking about.

Hey, at least you're consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Weasel View Post
    clearly it was no one here.
    Maybe, maybe not. The GSX pilot was wearin' hightop leather workin' man's boots, they were good boyz.. Smooth. Smooth is good.

Quote Originally Posted by ssg View Post
    You're not running moonshine?
    Well, in a manner of speaking, yeah. I was haulin' untaxed smokes and booze outta N.H. into Massachusetts. Cool thing is, I ain't swapped my Concours14 tag to Massachusetts from Va. yet. So, any Massachusetts revenooers keeping tabs in the parking lots where I visit to purchase said untaxed Jack and Marlboros in N.H. got no interest in a Southern Gent from Virginia. I'm on an old man's slow-ass ZX-14 lookalike with bags hangin off the side and a Givi trunk topside. I mean, luggit me. Ugly-ass, bald old guy on an old man's bike. If they pull me over, what are they gonna get but salutes and B/S?

But these boys I rode back with were 1st Class. Like I said, smooth, fast and dripping with excellence. They gotta be from here, they just ain't looked in yet. Like the PGA Tour, these guys were good.

Course, they MAY be embarrassed that one so lame as me is tootin' their horn, and they ain't sayin shee-it.. It's probably Deggsy or DB or Doc or Chris (He's got an R-1 or some such, couldnta been him) and I just dunno who rides which bikes from what towns.

Yeah, that could be it.

Last edited by toocrazy2yoo; 09-29-09 at 11:38 PM.

Just Registered

Quote Originally Posted by toocrazy2yoo View Post
    They gotta be from here, they just ain't looked in yet. Like the PGA Tour, these guys were good:
    But they were riding motorcycles on a public way, thats why Im so confused why you think they're from here

My 2 vices, not necessarily in order:
    www.gpsdiscussion.com
    motorcycleaddicts.org

Quote Originally Posted by ssg View Post
    But they were riding motorcycles on a public way, thats why Im so confused why you think they're from here
    Repsol Honda, and GSX-R. Silly me, thought they might be NESR's. Don't sweat the confused, and why OUGHT NOT they be from here, that is, NESR types? I know a few boys have had a few bad daze this year, but whatever I do or know, you folks ride tracks, race, and do groups, something I almost never do and most of yall come out ok. So yeah, if I ride 50 or more miles with a Repsol and a GSX-R, and they're gawd-damned good, I assume they MIGHT be NESR types. MUST I be wrong?

If so, color me stoopit.

How come you keep touting these 2 people as these incredible riders when alls you did was cruise on I-95 for 50 miles with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bergs View Post
    How come you keep touting these 2 people as these incredible riders when alls you did was cruise on I-95 for 50 miles with them?
    Ya know how many twitchie, unstable, squirrelly SOBs I've run across the last twenty-five years from here down to Fla out on the slab? Too many to count. And if they can't run a stable slab, ya REALLY wanna follow em down a twistie? To run across a couple of em that run the script without advanced agreement was a pleasure. I hadda nice ride today. Thought they might be from NESR. If they ain't, they ain't.

So what the "F" is your problem anyway, Bergs? Why ya gotta shit on my ride? What is so difficult to comprehend about this concept? No offense Dood, but there's been a lotta crashin' goin' on up here this year, I can't throw a little props out to the general population when I finally get up here and get the tires a little scuffed up? Not enough destruction and injury for ya?

Jeezus H.

Yeah, because I'm one of NESR's biggest proponents for death and dismemberment in every thread that's posted here.....

Just curious how you came to the conclusion that these 2 guys could ride the twisties effectively based soley on a 50 mile stretch of I-95. It was only a question and with that, I got two words for you:

Re lax