Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

ROSSI IS KING!!!

ROSSI IS KING!!!

And yet again Mr. Rossi emerges victorious!!!! MWUAAHAAHAAA!!

So for all those folks who thought that it was just the Honda he was on for the last few years...WRONGGGGG!!!!!!!

Young Johnny Hopkins had his best finish of the year as well..8th!
    and Nicky got 6th! Great to see our young American's doing so well over there!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

ROSSI IS KING!!!

SHHHHHH! I haven't watched the Tivo'ed races yet!

But when we ride very fast motorcycles, we ride with immaculate sanity. We might abuse a substance here and there, but only when it's right. The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body. It is that simple: If you ride fast and crash, you are a bad rider. If you go slow and crash, you are a bad rider. And if you are a bad rider, you should not ride motorcycles.

Pass it over here!!!

Woo hoo..pass that Tivo over here my good man!!!!!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

ROSSI IS KING!!!

It is nice to post (spoiler) in the topic and disclose the results inside. Not everyone watches the races live.

There is a sweet poster of Rossi in this months "two wheels only" magazine if your interested.

"You never see a motorcycle parked outside of a psychiatrists office"

Lifer

ROSSI IS KING!!!

1. It's not really a spoiler to say Rossi won... I mean geez... everyone should expect him to always win unless something goes horribly wrong.

2. Whoever said it was the Honda? The Honda still seems like the best bike but even when he was on the Honda it was obvious he was the best rider, and he has a pretty sweet record for his career.

Sounds like the rules are going to change soon and Honda will abandon the V-5, so who knows which company will have the best bike in a year or two.

Ben

ROSSI IS KING!!!

Originally posted by benVFR
    1. It's not really a spoiler to say Rossi won... I mean geez... everyone should expect him to always win unless something goes horribly wrong.

2. Whoever said it was the Honda? The Honda still seems like the best bike but even when he was on the Honda it was obvious he was the best rider, and he has a pretty sweet record for his career.

Sounds like the rules are going to change soon and Honda will abandon the V-5, so who knows which company will have the best bike in a year or two.

Ben
    Um, most people at some point have. After his multiple consecutive World Championship victories, people complain about how he keeps winning.."It must be the bike..it has to be the bike"...Well, this is for all those people...WRONGGGG!!!!!! He's a prodigy, period. Put him on a pit bike for crying out loud..he'd find a way to win on it...It's unreal, the amount of desire he has. John Hoppy too! Anyone seen the Faster movie? I own it and it sheds a whole new light on those guy's! Much respect.

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Lifer

ROSSI IS KING!!!

I guess they haven't checked out his record...

Didn't he dominate in the 500s too before they allowed the 4-strokes? And won championships in 125cc and 250cc too ?

Rossi is like Lance Armstrong or Michael Schumacher... "Is isn't about the bike/car".

Ben

ROSSI IS KING!!!

Ben, you bring up an interesting point about Schumacher...
    I, personally, do not believe that he could win in any other car. In this case, I think, it is the car. The Ferrari has dominated for years and nobody seems to be able to match the technology, development, etc. I think Michael would have a real hard time winning in the Jaguar or Honda or BMW, etc.

However, in the case of Rossi, he is simply the best. He would find a way to win on the Kawasaki or Aprilia or EVEN the HarrisWCM. He is the best there ever was and the best we will probably ever see in our lifetime.

BTW, Hayden came in 4th. I think he is our best shot for an American MotoGP champion. Edwards was 2nd, finally starting to show his true form. Hopper would do much better on a different bike. Kenny Roberts Jr. shows his flashes of brilliance with some fast qualifying, but his days in MotoGP may be numbered.

ROSSI IS KING!!!

Look out Rossi!!! Colin Edwards is on the move

Life is full of curves...just lean into them!!!

ROSSI IS KING!!!

i have always been a huge rossi fan. have you guys seen the moto gp movie 'faster'? i just got it on dvd and it's a pretty good documentary.

the only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.

I own it as well..

Originally posted by patricia929
    i have always been a huge rossi fan. have you guys seen the moto gp movie 'faster'? i just got it on dvd and it's a pretty good documentary.
    A damn fine doc!!!!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1