Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Rossi is staying

Rossi is staying

Superbike Planet

Bombshell--Rossi: No F1 in '07
    by dean adams
    Tuesday, May 23, 2006
    Sources very close to MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi say that the reigning world champion won't be racing F1 next season after all.

Sources say that Rossi and his manager informed Ferarri Corse yesterday that he has decided to race MotoGP in 2007.

ENDS

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rossi is staying

i have mixed feelings on this. i figured with him gone the rest of the field would have a chance. i know its been rough this year for him but its still his show. i wonder if that why he's staying so he can go out on top with a championship

Lifer

Rossi is staying

This season is just insanely fun to watch so far.

After last weekend I am almost back to rooting for Rossi, time for him to put the smack down.

Part of this is I just can't root for Pedrosa even if he does ride a Honda. He has the personality of a board. (Does he sound better in Spanish? Most of the European guys have accents but you can at least see some personality in their eyes and body language.)

I think Pedrosa is actually an advanced new version of Asimo that Honda put a synthetic skin over, if Rossi is the Doctor, Pedrosa is Doctor Roboto.

Lifer

Rossi is staying

Hopper is still my man. Out of all my favorites I want to see him on top the most, maybe because he's the furthest from it. Would love to see him on a honda, maybe teamed with hayden.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Rossi is staying

Dani is exciting to watch though! He attacks the corners like a 125. It's good to see him push the others out of their point and shoot crap. To me, that's boring racing (point/shoot).

When Dani passes at the apex, it takes your breath away because he's going so much faster that the other guys. He also get fantastic drive onto the straights despite his corner speed.

Paul_E_D

Rossi is staying

Yeah I think Pederosa is doing a mind game on Hayden...

But I think Hayden is tough enough and maybe able to stick it out as points leader for a bit more...

I'm rooting for him he's paid his dues over there at HRC and deserves some wins.

Rossi is staying

I think it is good for the sport to have Rossi remain. That being said, I also think that this has been one of the most exciting seasons in a long time. There are a number of guys with a fair shot at the title. I would really like to see Hayden win the championship. I also think that Pedrosa is completely devoid of any personality, whatsoever. That alone, makes me want to root against him.
    I believe that Hopkins has a couple of podiums in him, this season. I also see Edwards winning a race or two. AND, Hayden WILL win at least two races and, hopefully, the championship.

LRRS#167

Rossi is staying

Hmmmm...Rossi or Kimi Rossi or Kimi.....

Not a tough decision.

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

Putting his hands in the air, like he just doesn't care.
    Check out my eBay store!
    Dave - Motorace - Michelin

Lifer

Rossi is staying

Dani does some great riding, and you can really see the 125 style. Seems that he's having problems as a closer though. I don't know if he's burning off his tires, or he's getting tired or what the story is. As the race goes on and everyone else picks up he seems to fall off.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

Rossi is staying

Hopper was leading the last race for about 5 laps or so.. then the Dr. came. then hopper crashed... then rossi broke down.. and then Hayden got 5th and still leading in the points... and then.....

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Rossi is staying

This sucks, I dont have Speed Tv!! Anyone have a regular get-together to watch it or what? Would be a good way to kill a weekend afternoon if I wasnt out riding.

I know a little about everything, and alot about nothing.

Rossi

I'm rooting for Rossi just because of honda. Their attitudes towards racers suck. They really beieve its their bikes not the riders. Well Rossi proved otherwise last year. As well as Carmichael. I will root for Hayden none the less cuz he is starting to show himself as a top guy and compete with these more experienced riders. Besides he doesnt really ride for honda anyway he just rides one. Dont get me wrong I'm sure they make a good bike but it has hardly shown itself to be the best in superbike or motoGP. In superbike suzuki dominates but i think it 's cuz they have good support, so riders want to use their bikes. Bottom line IT'S NOT THE BIKE IT'S THE RIDERS HONDA.

ZX600 Airdog