Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Digi. Spedo's ?? Rye??

Digi. Spedo's ?? Rye??

I'm looking for a aftermarket spedo.. One that has a "wheel sensor", Along with a Back lit Display. Rye I know you recently got one but I forget the brand name,etc..
    Since I use non stock size tires on my bike it throws the sedo way off. Plus I know most of the add on spedo'shave a clock which would be real nice

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Honda (RC26) VFR700
    "hey Randy, do a wheelie!!"

Digi. Spedo's ?? Rye??

Try bicycle shops, local or online. Just make sure the top speed matches your bike's. They can be had for around 25-35 dollars, cheaper on sale.

Digi. Spedo's ?? Rye??

Ya, Randy has one like that...But I'm looking for one w/ a lil bit more "bells & whistles"........I expect to spend a lil more on a good quality one that wont shit the bed in a month or two from being exposed to rain,etc.
    I also would lie it to have a Odometer setting which can be "set" to my original mileage.

Honda (RC26) VFR700
    "hey Randy, do a wheelie!!"

Digi. Spedo's ?? Rye??

Wasted, mine is a Enduro computer. It's not constantly backlit as it will sap the battery too quickly. It's either called "Endurance" or "Panoram" model. They are both identical except one is marketed to mt. bikers and the other is for endurance motorcross riding. Nice display and alot of bells and whistles. Install is easy. The tires make no difference, you just measure circumfrence and convert to mm and enter it. I think mine is pretty accurate too. It was like 80 bucks though.

'95 ZX7/9
    '02 XR650R
    '78 KZ1000

Lifer

Digi. Spedo's ?? Rye??

The bike computers tend to have a LOT of whiz bang features.

Bonus... get one with an integrated heart rate monitor and data download to a PC... then go to the track and see how high you can get your heart rate.

Definitely get the mountain bike one though. I've gone through tons of them on my bicycles. The one I have on my road bicycle is the nicest one I've had, but it stops working in HEAVY rain. The mountain bike ones are more bulletproof.

Ben

Digi. Spedo's ?? Rye??

Not sure if this is what your looking for...

http://www.blackrobotics.com/yb_home.htm