Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

SBN .....gone

SBN .....gone

test..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

roflmao lolol

think he needs help

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

fuck i take donations send $$$

Originally posted by JC
    AAGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I fucking donated $40 to SBN last week. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!
    & i tell ya im ripping you off first so you dont feel dupped

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

SBN .....gone

I think Fred needs to rethink this from a money stand point...if everyone that belongs to SBN gave a $1.00 a month he would make a killing.and everyone would be happy. i sent him a email asking him for the details on running the site..i know a sponser that can support all those users.

Blackout Window Tinting
    Chrome Plating
    339-223-0485

Uppercrust Euro Rider SilverSurfer's Avatar

SBN .....gone

Hey, JC, can I be an admin here for about 5 minutes... I need to ban someone! FU, JARVIS!

Fred and Rob (Rez) had a parting of the ways. I don't know the details, but I knew it wasn't good as soon as I found out. There was a rumor of SBN going subscription, but you know that people are not generally willing to give up dough for something that had previously been free. I'm not sure if it would live as a subscription forum.

Tricktape had a good thing going with SBN, but it's also very expensive. I'm not sure what TT is going to do going forward.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to head on over to sb.wuss. uh-uh.

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%><tr><td background="http://www.nestreetriders.com/images/fill1.gif"><font color=white size=1 face="Trebuchet MS, Arial"><b>SEAN
    01 DAYTONA 955i | 00 DAYTONA 955i | 89 KATANA 600</b></font></td></tr></table>

SBN .....gone

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
    Hey, JC, can I be an admin here for about 5 minutes... I need to ban someone! FU, JARVIS!

I'm sorry, but I refuse to head on over to sb.wuss. uh-uh.
    Yeah, it's too bad, really. I wasted a lot of hours over there
    On a brighter note , I have now found my way over here to harass Sean, Greg, and whomever else will take it in a good natured, friendly sort of way.

Actually, I think quite a few are wandering over to .WS looking for a home but it's mostly the bleeding heart-types so far.
    Cheers, Lee S.

I know i'm slow, you don't have to rub it in.
    Why, Yes! I do think you're a Wanker!

SBN .....gone

The latest rumor is that www.cycleforums.com will be up and running by Thursday. This is a TrickTape.com sponsored forum.

Josh, who ever said that didn't like you guys? Except for that tiller guy, who was oh-so-close to being banned from SBN, I've never heard anything bad about NESR.

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%><tr><td background="http://www.nestreetriders.com/images/fill1.gif"><font color=white size=1 face="Trebuchet MS, Arial"><b>SEAN

SBN .....gone

Ya, tiller was a real opinion leader there.

SBN .....gone

Pffffttt.....tiller....

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

hey fuck you wanker

Originally posted by T-595 Greg
    oh I dunno... seemed like he found his niche with the rest of the CT forum.... what a bunch of wankers.
    git

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules

SBN .....gone

Originally posted by JC
    BAAHAHAHA through all that BS he hates YOU, not me! WTF?!
    No shit, eh? Not to beat a dead horse, but he's an idiot. I've been following him around a bit, bouncing from forum to forum. Seems he has the same problem eventually where ever he goes. "...drop everything, I'm here now and I DEMAND immediate and constant attention...". Then when he doesn't get it, he goes berzerk. I'm STILL waiting for him to start his own damn site!

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

well i guess he dont likee me no moe etha

looked at his posts lol takes all kinds i guess he used 2 ralk 2 me on msn but then again i aint been on msn had 2 b an ass hole and remind ya lol

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules

SBN .....gone

Originally posted by JC
    Well you guys are all more than welcome over here. I try not to push people into joining, or spam other sites begging people to join...and we don't beg people to stay if they want to leave...but it IS nice to see that some of you realize we're not so bad.
    Actually, if i'd known this site was here, i'd have been here much earlier than now. A few of the, ahem, people on here i've ridden with and half the main posters I shared a garage with at the Samnet trackday back in september
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Cheers, Lee S.

I know i'm slow, you don't have to rub it in.
    Why, Yes! I do think you're a Wanker!

SBN .....gone

Originally posted by JC
    HAHAH, yeah....funny shit that my DAD of all people sends me an email yesterday telling me about tiller's latest adventures since the demise of SBN. Seems he threatened Tyler Durden in writing! HA! Great stuff! Check it out at http://www.tristatesportbikes.com I reg'd before I realized it was (apparently) NJ, NY, and CT? OH WELL!

EDIT: oh yea that site is having problems keeping up with the traffic, so it's not always working very well.
    Hey I was just looking through the log file to see where all the click-throughs have been coming from. We are now on a new server and it's been running very well. We also got the new logo up as well as some new mods and graphics.

Are you in the NY Tri-State Area? Tri-State Sportbikes