Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Old school.. (Lots of pics)

I was going through some old crap in my "Naked Pics of JC" folder, and found a few pics in there from past seasons out..

In no particular order:

1) Before there was NESR, there was "Squids Who Sit At The Beach In Cold Weather". Since JC and I couldn't come up with a cool acronym for it, we quickly scrapped that name. Here's our first pimp photo.

2) I'm so hardcore, I don't even bother with a front wheel.

3) The infamous "Okay, come in real close and I'll get all up in your face and take a pic" pic.. Shortly thereafter known as The Time A Minivan Almost Owned CQ.

4) Weekdays after work, we'd get together behind my work (an office building with windows on all sides) and do this. A lot.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

5) JCs first time getting his knee down. Subsequently followed by the 50th or so time JC got his knee down.

6) "Ok, Josh. I'll like, crouch and stuff and go by this fence really slow. Then you take a pic, and we'll tell people I was going really fast. Get it?"

7) One of my favorite pics. Sucks about the shade - and as you can see JC and I both own helmets in the exact shape of our heads. Because we'd never do this kind of thing without helmets on. Ever. Really.

8) See? I always wear a helmet.

9) The end of the first "official" NESR ride. This was JC's idea. I was against it. That's why there's giant plumes of smoke from everyone else, and a girly little poofy-poo out of my tire. Either that, or I just suck.

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

Last but not least, a screenshot of the first NESR website. My HTML skeelz may be sucktastic compared to the site now, but hey.. I came up with the name!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

Banned

yep, and you didn't have the strength to keep that 1000 on 2 wheels either, did ya? Remember dropping it at 2MPH at the hairpin?

degs